Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

braix

I MADE A NEW WALLPAPER FOR MYSELF
1920x1080 screenshot
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Why have Korean LOL? Ping must be horrible.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on December 13, 2015, 09:22:43 PMWhy have Korean LOL? Ping must be horrible.
My ping on KR doesn't get higher than 200, and as long as it's under 250 I can play on it pretty well actually. Playing on Garena is when my ping seems to become noticable.
Also I'm visiting Korea on summer vacation so I need to get that account leveled up as quickly as I can.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Don't worry dude and olimar I righted the wrong
also for some reason the computer I'm on right now can't view images so I had to dig through the entire miiverse source code just to find the link to the image
unmotivated

Olimar12345

You still didn't let us finish that other game!!!!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

that was dude's fault
if rupees can be got then got rupees
unmotivated

Olimar12345

HOW WAS IT DUDE'S FAULT?? we must play again I've been practicing
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

oh, good, cause I've got another 60ish drablands challenges to do.  Not tonight though, tonight is HOLIDAY CUBE YAYA
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Language Disclaimer: Loads of swears and crass phrases n' sh*t
[close]
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude