News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 21, 2015, 07:34:37 PM
Spoiler
[close]

I love awkward zombie so much.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 22, 2015, 09:11:52 PM

I'm on the right playing Samus :D

why in god's name did he try to falco phantasm back onto the stage from that high up
A meteor smash kill is badass regardless of how it worked; well done, haha.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 23, 2015, 11:54:25 AMwhy in god's name did he try to falco phantasm back onto the stage from that high up
A meteor smash kill is badass regardless of how it worked; well done, haha.
I think he didn't realize that I had a meteor. No one in the area plays Samus, and I just picked her up yesterday only knowing a little bit about her.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

I mean, it just seems like it wasn't the best idea regardless, haha. I forget if phantasm spikes in melee, but even if so, a down aerial would've been a lot less punishing (though I don't think either would kill you at that percent or positioning; idk, I forget how melee meteor mechanics work), considering even if you didn't spike him, getting hit by any other aerial would've still been bad, and he'd have been super prone coming back to the stage :P

K-NiGhT

Yeah phantasm does spike so i'm guessing he was banking on that. I'm not very good at meteor cancelling yet so it may have actually killed me. Of course I don't think he had used his double jump so he my have still been able to recover if I had done anything else.

Just let me have my moment man :( lol

FierceDeity

No yeah, regardless of my qualms on his game, I don't think that actually diminishes how well you did, haha. That's what I meant by this:

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 23, 2015, 11:54:25 AMA meteor smash kill is badass regardless of how it worked

K-NiGhT

lol i like how one of the related videos is Leffen vs Chillin' at Apex

Dude

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 23, 2015, 05:33:18 PMAm I missing something  ???
Quote from: braixen1264 on February 23, 2015, 06:11:20 PMI don't get it.
either you guys have never used a ladder before or you've never bothered READING a ladder before.
I'll admit I laughed too much than is worth it
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

braix

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

igetitnowguys
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

DO NOT STAND ON OR ABOVE THIS STEP

WARNING: DO NOT STAND OR SIT
unmotivated