News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Bloop

LOOK GUYS I RECENTLY BOUGHT RUTO'S AVATAR FOR WAY TOO MUCH MONEY
Spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 02, 2015, 03:31:40 PMHere is the truth: Everytime I get someone to click on this link for me, I get coins on this app I play. I'm not supporting the stupid site whatsoever! I just want more coins on my game :P

Worst kind of person >___>
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 02, 2015, 03:41:05 PMWorst kind of person >___>
Huh?

Ok guys. Forget it. I dont want to get in trouble. I thought I could get some help.....But whatever.
Carry on

Dude

I've reported you to the cyber police. Ya dun goofed.

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 02, 2015, 03:31:40 PMVery True!!! :)
Here is the truth: Everytime I get someone to click on this link for me, I get coins on this app I play. I'm not supporting the stupid site whatsoever! I just want more coins on my game :P
Technically, that means you are supporting it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

FierceDeity

>mlf posts link to extremely suspect (really beyond suspicion at this point) website, putting others at risk for self-gain
>people, understandably, get upset
>mlf tries to defend decision (and poorly)
>people continue pointing out flaws in decision
>mlf asks people to drop it without making any actual apology or admission of fault (EDIT: or even removing the original link)

yeah, sounds perfectly rational

>FD gets shit for using greentext outside of 4chan

mikey

No, FD gets it because he tries to bring it up again after mlf wants us all to forget it.

This is how you should go about it though:
Hey guys, I have a link that whenever someone clicks it I get stuff for a game I play.  However, the site is incredibly suspicious, so if you wanna help a brother out just pm me!
also not in the p/v topic that's very misleading
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 02, 2015, 04:38:50 PM>mlf posts link to extremely suspect (really beyond suspicion at this point) website, putting others at risk for self-gain
>mlf asks people to drop it without making any actual apology or admission of fault (EDIT: or even removing the original link)

why are you using greentext that's so dumb
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 02, 2015, 04:38:50 PM>mlf posts link to extremely suspect (really beyond suspicion at this point) website, putting others at risk for self-gain

What's new?

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 02, 2015, 03:31:40 PMVery True!!! :)
Here is the truth: Everytime I get someone to click on this link for me, I get coins on this app I play. I'm not supporting the stupid site whatsoever! I just want more coins on my game :P

a) sketch link so not ok
b) referral link outside of signature, def not ok

Don't do it again

me irl
[close]

Sebastian