News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Picture & Video Time! Just like dinner with a show, except WITHOUT THE DINNER. Get your own meals. >:(
Picture:
Spoiler
[close]

Video:
Spoiler
[close]

Goodnight BDS! *gets hit in the head with three coconuts*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Neat little animation I found:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

I tried playing Root Beer Rag once. It didn't work. I can kinda play it, but there are so many notes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

JDMEK5

^I'm gonna learn it now. :P (Motivated by hearing it, not by Zunawe trying and kinda failing)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Zunawe

With practice, it's just like any other song. The problem I had was patience. I tried to play it too fast at first and it fell apart. Take it really slowly for a long time.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

This was age restricted so this should probably go in a spoiler
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I know Pewdiepie throws around rape a lot, but not until now did I realize just how much. Like seriously. It's funny because that video is 100% correct, but I still love Pewds cuz he's a silly goose.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Zunawe

That one's a bit more over the top than the Magikarp or Spheal ones.

I program things

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

That pop-tart one was exceptional! XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

That facial expression. :3

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber