News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 02, 2013, 12:45:40 PMI actually watched that movie...

Magic tears, why? What!?!? I don't even. Why? I mean I can't even begin.

That was incredibly dumb, but the music score for that part, "Tears of Life," is absolutely gorgeous, one of Shinji Miyazaki's best compositions, and the climax of that piece is played in the introduction in several of the other Pokemon movies.

[/filmscorenerd]
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Finally, something entertaining that has to do with football.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Dunno, the whole Teo thing was kind of entertaining.

TheZeldaPianist275

The pistachio Gangnam Style ruined my night.  >__<

Zunawe

Superbowl commercials are more and more just about saying the product name. It's sad. Usually Doritoes and Coke have some good ones, but they were terrible this year, and bad last year.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Dude

SlowPokemon

Dude

I'm surprised no one got angry.

DAT ART.

SuperFireKirby

These Derp levels are reaching critical.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Welcome to standing up class.

blueflower999

Pretty good!

Am I a horrible person for seeing the humor quality in the asdf movies dropping, though?  :-\
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

No, that's just your opinion and you are entitled to it.  I still think they're pretty funny.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Winter

I've never had this much fun playing Pokemon

Using a NES gamepad replica for PC and 5.1 Surround sound (not that the game supports it)

Pretty amazing.