Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Yeah its Chowder, which was a great show (paired at the time with Flapjack). I never liked how Dragoart did their tutorials because the end product was always inaccurate

SlowPokemon

I liked Flapjack too. I would watch those two before Total Drama Island came on.

Also dragoart has some decent stuff.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Dexter's Lab, Grim Adventures of Billy/Mandy, & Chowder pretty much defined my cartoon experience as I aged :]
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Also Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^BEST CARTOON EVER. BESIDES AVATAR.

But Chowder and Flapjack were okay. Not nearly as bad as MAD or Total Drama: Whatever. But definitely not as good as the older Cartoon Network shows(Ed, Edd, N' Eddy, Courage, Dexter's Lab, Billy and Mandy) or Adventure Time or Regular Show.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Waddle Bro

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Shinryaku! Shinryaku! Shinryaku! Shinryaku! Shinryaku! Shinryaku! Ika musume! Kyu!

I friggin love this song

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Zunawe

The best part is that he says "Good luck." as it runs off.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

I kinda dont feel like that was the mouse the hawk flew off with...if you watch the mouse, he heads in the complete opposite direction of the people, in an easterly direction, and if you watch where the hawk flies down, it is on the total other side of the sidewalk. Unless the mouse just ran east for a bit, and then B-lined it across the sidewalk, I don't think it was the mouse.

EDIT: Nvm. I rewatched the video and I saw the mouse cross the sidewalk. It's all good.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Makes me want to start playing Minecraft :3