News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

I was searching an avatar for myself and guess what I found.

from Kirby 64.

SuperFireKirby

That can't be Kirby 64, Kirby is far too round.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Kirby's rape face. :P Why didn't you use that as your avatar?!?!

Kman96

I'm sitting at a coat check, and across from menus this beauty that, idk, I just can't ignore.

I don't even play violin, but this baby makes me wanna buy it and hang it on my wall just for shits and giggles. I think the various colors are just really appealing to the eyes.

What do you think? I have no idea what it costs, or if it's even playable, so don't ask me that.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Buy that beautiful violin oh my god and learn to play it
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheZeldaPianist275

Jub3r7

Quote from: Kman96 on October 28, 2012, 05:52:08 PMamazing stuff
My guess is that the price is going to be way over a normal budget. Your best bet is just to pick it up and walk as fast as possible out of the place.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Kman96

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 28, 2012, 06:42:20 PMMy guess is that the price is going to be way over a normal budget. Your best bet is just to pick it up and walk as fast as possible out of the place.
hmmm...well it IS pretty empty right now...
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Omg I just saw Hairspray!

^I can hear the (alarm) bells...~♪

Yugi

Top 3 most Disturbing ads.
Number 3
Number 2
Number 1
This above ad put me into Thearpy.
True story.

SuperFireKirby

Number 3 was by far most disturbing. The other two were hilarious, especial the Irish eyes one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

IT WORKS TOO WELLLLL DDDDD:

Kman96

So I put some pictures into I'd Cap That, and this is what I got:

...lol xD
Party Hard!
[close]