News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

That is absolutely beautiful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

^Battleful, actually:

http://www.threadless.com/product/2210/Endless_Forms_Most_Battleful

There it is... but it's out of stock for most prices. Anybody up for requesting reprints?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dude

Translation of title: "Darcookie Side of Fate"

Dude

Double post because it deserves it.

Nebbles

oh my god what did i just watch
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Almost as awesome as the original(I totally have not memorized the dance patterns for the entire video, what are you talking about)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

How to make friends:
1) go to a large group of people (crowd, party, ect.)
2) blast Gangnam Style
3) dance
4) ???
5) PROFIT!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

spitllama

Man I wish I could have seen this
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

^That doesn't seem dangerous.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Dude

Most people's reaction to Yuru Yuri:

SuperFireKirby

My reaction to yuri general. Or yoai. Can't remember which is which, but both of them:

(And not in a good way)

Ruto

@Spit

If that was that thing that happened in NYC this summer, I didn't see it that close up -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel