News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Know your song! OVER

Started by Dalonzo, July 17, 2009, 10:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalonzo

NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SECTION OF THE FORUM.

Know your song!
In this game you are presented with a selection of songs (made by me), which you have to guess, the catch is, you only get 3 seconds of each song.

Rules
1. You can only guess 3 songs per round. If you miss you have to wait till next round.
2. Every round lasts 5 guesses, this is, when 5 people have guessed.
3. The first post has priority, this is, the one who guesses right first takes the points.
4. Every song is worth 2 points, but with every round we add a point. ex, in round 2, instead of being worth 2 points, itll be 3 points and so on.
5. There will be extra songs that will be worth 5 points, but it will count as two guesses, this is, if you chose to guess an extra song, you can then only pick another one for this round (only two). These do not go up in value every round, they stay at 5 for the whole game.
6. Please, if 5 people have already guessed, dont guess, youll post will not participate and you will be potentially throwing away answers.
7. Post your answer in the following format:
......Number 4 is whatchamacallit
Or anything that i can understand, but do remember to say the number.
8. BOTH artist AND song name are necessary. In some cases, videogame music will be on too, you say on what game it is and when or where it can be heard. The name is not necessary.
9. When the first round is over, I will put clues next to each song. They get another clue for every finished round.
10. When we get through the 5th round, or if all songs are filled in, then the game ends.

Ok so since im new in the forums, i dont know what people here listen to, so i made a RANDOM choice of most genres to begin. THERE IS ONLY 1 EXTRA SONG.
If this goes well, we can make more editions.

Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h00Q9_pSyIw

ALSO TO NOTE, I dont put any personal preferences into my game, so no bashing for whatever kind of music is on here.

1= (2) HIPS DONT LIE - SHAKIRA
2= (2) LIVING ON A PRAYER - BON JOVI
3= (3) HOW YOU REMIND ME - NICKELBACK
4= (2) YESTERDAY - THE BEATLES
5= (2) COMPLICATED - AVRIL LAVIGNE
6= (3) I DONT LOVE YOU - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
7= (2) SUPERMASSIVE BLACKHOLE - MUSE
8= (2) EYE OF THE TIGER - SURVIVOR
9= (X) BYE BYE BYE - NSYNC
10= (3) TOXIC - BRITNEY SPEARS
11= (2) BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - QUEEN
12= (2) MR. BRIGHTSIDE - THE KILLERS
13= (2) THE WALL - PINK FLOYD
14= (3) POKER FACE - LADY GAGA
15= (X) NOT GONNA GET US - TATU
16= (X) TIME IS RUNNINNG OUT - PAPA ROACH
17= (X) WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS - GREEN DAY
18= (X) THE MISSION - 30 SECONDS TO MARS
19= (3) ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME - THREE DAYS GRACE
20= (X) LIKE A STONE - AUDIOSLAVE
EXTRA= (5) SSBB - Battle Scene/Final Boss Golden Sun

SCOREBOARD
~~~~~~~~
GREEKGEEK - 10 pts
SHADONINJA - 9 pts
NANA1POPO2 - 7 pts
SIRINGUSBINGUS - 6 pts
KOTORFANBOY - 4 pts
MAESTROUGC - 2 pts

Nana1Popo2

EXTRA~ Battle Scene/Final Boss (Golden Sun) from Super Smash Bros. Brawl...
haha the only one i know right off the bat without having to think hard... (goes to show all my listening to SSBB music pays off! :D woo!)

Number 8 is Eye of the Tiger... by Survivor

woops, just saw EXTRA is worth two

and when the round is over, and the next one starts, can u post the names of the songs that were the rounds? that would be cool :P (cuz i recognize some but i dont know their names....)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Dalonzo

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 17, 2009, 11:07:23 PMEXTRA~ Battle Scene/Final Boss (Golden Sun) from Super Smash Bros. Brawl...
haha the only one i know right off the bat without having to think hard... (goes to show all my listening to SSBB music pays off! :D woo!)

Number 8 is Eye of the Tiger... by Survivor

woops, just saw EXTRA is worth two

and when the round is over, and the next one starts, can u post the names of the songs that were the rounds? that would be cool :P (cuz i recognize some but i dont know their names....)

Both are right.
Could you rephrase it, I dont get the question.
When 4 more people post (you having been poster 1 in round 1), the round will be over, the song's value go up one point, and clues are posted, so they can be easier to get. And when all songs are filled in, or the 5th round is over, then we fill in the missing songs.

GreekGeek

3 Rockstar - Nickelback
7 Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
11 Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

I know 8 of them =) That's the advantage of listening to all kinds of music. So I can only post 3? That's a shame...

MaestroUGC

No. 4 is Yesterday by the Beatles
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dalonzo

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 17, 2009, 11:57:50 PM3 Rockstar - Nickelback
7 Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
11 Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

I know 8 of them =) That's the advantage of listening to all kinds of music. So I can only post 3? That's a shame...

Im sorry but number 3 is wrong.
7 and 11 are right.
And you can guess again when the round is over.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 17, 2009, 11:59:38 PMNo. 4 is Yesterday by the Beatles

right on
oh and you can still guess two more

SirIngusBingus

2= Living on a Prayer- Bon Jovi.
6= Complicated- Avril Lavigne I HATE THIS SONG
12= Mr. Brightside- The Killers

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 17, 2009, 11:29:28 PMCould you rephrase it, I dont get the question.

in other words, when the round is over, can u post the songs that weren't guessed?

Dalonzo

[/quote]
Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 18, 2009, 09:05:24 AM
Quote from: Dalonzo on July 17, 2009, 11:29:28 PMCould you rephrase it, I dont get the question.

in other words, when the round is over, can u post the songs that weren't guessed?

no, we go into 2nd round, i post clues, and they go up one in value, and if we go through five rounds, the game is over, and if there are songs missing THEN i will say the answer.
is my point getting to you?

oh and siringusbingus all 3 are correct :)

one more to guess and round is over

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 18, 2009, 09:18:26 AMwe go into 2nd round, i post clues, and they go up one in value, and if we go through five rounds, the game is over, and if there are songs missing THEN i will say the answer.
is my point getting to you?

oh, oh, ok. :)

kotorfanboy

1. Shakira - Hips Don't Lie
Don't ask me how I know this >.>

13. Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)

Dalonzo

Quote from: kotorfanboy on July 18, 2009, 09:41:57 AM1. Shakira - Hips Don't Lie
Don't ask me how I know this >.>

13. Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)

Yes both are right lol

ROUND 1 is over

I'll edit in clues on the first post and everyone can now vote again. Remember 3 guesses per pst, and 5 people to this round

Shadoninja

10) britney spears- toxic.
14)lady gaga- poker face.
19)three days grace- animal i've become.

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GreekGeek

3. How you remind me - Nickelback ?
6. I don't love you - My Chemical Romance (had to know this as a MCR fan ;) )
All my other answers are already guessed :'(

Dalonzo

Greek Geek both are right and shadoninja all of them are right

sorry for the delay, the clues are now up