News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Post your Desktop!

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 15, 2009, 08:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDennis

That looks pretty awesome! How did you do that?  :o

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 16, 2009, 10:53:34 AMThere are no icons.  Bleargh.  If you want to make a sexy desktop, do something like this or this.

Wow, those are sexy.

KefkaticFanatic

3rd party software and mods.  Sometimes some good ol' messing around in the windows folder.

Also, you should delete your windows folder to get 0% chance of being infected with a virus.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

I found one I'm very partial to tonight.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7905/desktoptfr.jpg

Very nice landscape of Ecruteak City in the front, Route 42 and Mahogany Town towards the back, and what I would assume to be Route 43 up to the Lake of Rage.

(Even though it should technically be on the opposite side, judging from the locations of the Burned and Tin Towers, the Ecruteak Gym, Poké-Mart, Pokémon Center, Dance Studio, and all that.)

Yes. It really is 5:21 in the morning. I have bad insomnia. :(

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 22, 2009, 02:30:20 AMI found one I'm very partial to tonight.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7905/desktoptfr.jpg

Very nice landscape of Ecruteak City in the front, Route 42 and Mahogany Town towards the back, and what I would assume to be Route 43 up to the Lake of Rage.

(Even though it should technically be on the opposite side, judging from the locations of the Burned and Tin Towers, the Ecruteak Gym, Poké-Mart, Pokémon Center, Dance Studio, and all that.)

thats a pretty cool pic :o
where'd u find it?  :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

HugoMeister

Google is ftw.

I think it was "Johto" I image searched. Something like that.

Dalonzo

jake3343

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 23, 2009, 08:16:45 PM@Jake: epilleptic much?

You know you love my backround. You can not resist it.

ZeldaFan

icons are uninteresting... but here's my wallpaper!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

HugoMeister

I've just realized that my desktop not only a portrait of Ecruteak City, its the portrait of the Heart Gold/Soul Silver Ecruteak City.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 26, 2009, 12:08:36 AMI've just realized that my desktop not only a portrait of Ecruteak City, its the portrait of the Heart Gold/Soul Silver Ecruteak City.

nice.  :P

Gu4n

Nothing too special:

I change my wallpaper once or twice a year, and this one is pretty recent (about a month).

KefkaticFanatic

Thanks to Windows 7, I can have around 20 background images that will switch at a regular interval that I set.  Right now it's every 15 minutes I think.  My backgrounds consist of all of these awesome video game backgrounds by this guy here, and a bunch of random space images.  Like of black holes, supernovas, etc.  That kinda stuff is really nice as a background.

me irl
[close]

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 26, 2009, 01:25:42 PMThanks to Windows 7, I can have around 20 background images that will switch at a regular interval that I set.  Right now it's every 15 minutes I think.  My backgrounds consist of all of these awesome video game backgrounds by this guy here, and a bunch of random space images.  Like of black holes, supernovas, etc.  That kinda stuff is really nice as a background.

o ya, that guy had soem pictures of like Mario's World in an issue of Nintendo Power, i remember

Harvest

Kefka, how does Windows 7 run?  I'm getting pretty sick of Vista and its ram and performance problems.  There is a torrent of build 7600, and I see you are running 7100.  So does it run games well etc?
-