News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

The hell is wrong with you both‽

Go play Super Star or Dreamland or something.  Some of the greatest platformers ever.

me irl
[close]

WiiMan96

^ That's one sexy interrobang right there.

dahans

I haven't played any kirby game either...... please don't kill me!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

The interrobang is the sexiest piece of punctuation.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Kirby games are awesome, man. Nightmare in Dreamland was me and my brothers' favorite game ever until Pokemon came along--then it was just an awesome game. I also like Superstar and Superstar Ultra, but NID was the best. xD

Epic Yarn looks awesome but I may have to wait until I can get it without paying for it (i.e., Christmas) to play it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Sekter77 on November 07, 2010, 10:08:57 AMEspecially Kirby because I've never played a Kirby game before.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 07, 2010, 10:46:57 AMTechnically, I haven't played a Kirby Game ever

Quote from: dahans on November 07, 2010, 12:07:00 PMI haven't played any kirby game either...... please don't kill me!
You three need to have some sense slapped into you. Literally.

BTW Sekter, while you'll get a beastly platformer from Epic Yarn, you won't get the real Kirby Experience. I recommend download either Kirby's Adventure or Kirby 64 off the Wii's Virtual console if you want to play a true Kirby game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Ever since this demand to have us play Kirby... I've been playing Kirby 64 on Project 64... woo!

Roz~

Kirby 64 <3 Managed to get all the 100 crystals and battle the true final boss. T'was awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

I.. never played kirby either...

EDIT: okay, never mind i played kirby tilt and tumble

Sekter77

Hmmm. I suppose I could get Kirby's Adventure on an emulator. I didn't realize it was such a big deal! But now that I know, I will correct my egregious mistake.
Guitar and video games.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 07, 2010, 05:59:49 PMI.. never played kirby either...

EDIT: okay, never mind i played kirby tilt and tumble
that doesn't count

Got 100% on Epic Yarn finally. Haven't had time till now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Final Fantasy 12 really likes to kick your ass. not only do you have to run through a mine with a dozen thousand million hundred enemies that do 100+ damage to you, you also have to fight a boss at the end that will raep you six ways from sunday.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

You mean Ba'gamnan and his twats? You're supposed to run away (if that's the boss you're talking about).

Shadoninja

Tiamat. I'm in the Henne Mines

I haven't faced tiamat yet but I'm sure Tiamat's going to be a toughie.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

If you're level 18 you should be fine. Won't be easy but it's doable.