News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 01, 2010, 08:51:06 AMIve started playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 with all expansions :P

Ahh... I used to play that a lot. RCT2 was what sparked my interest for coasters.

Though, stopped playing it after I got the NoLimits simulator. The coasters in RCT3 may look cool, but oh, the limits, the blockiness, the uncannyness of peeps...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 01, 2010, 09:04:21 AMIt's so irritating to have to go between 3 and 4...or is it 1 and 2? I can't remember.

Between 3 and 4.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, that's the time of day I play SoulSilver the least, so...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Ill figure it out somehow!

I remember how awesome RCT was... and then RCT2 was like super epic! I was never able to get RCT3 to work correctly, but it completely changed up the way RCT worked... so RCT2 was my favorite

I may start playing CIV IV again just to prepare for the EPICNESS of CIV V coming out here in September (with the new Goldeneye, I might add)

SlowPokemon

I'm anxiously awaiting Professor Layton 3 (yeah, I know that you already know that...). September 12 is RD.

And Pokemon Ranger 3 comes out October 1st. :)

universe-X

Working on a 100% Speedrun [TAS] for SMB2j. I already finished World 1 in 2:44. Wish me luck!

SlowPokemon

DrP

SlowPokemon

Er, completely figuratively. (probably)

DrP

Because wishing good luck on opening night is bad (sorry, im watching the producers!)

SlowPokemon

I know, I know! I'm not a complete ignoramus! :P

DrP

I think I may play Ripto's Rage a bit more and then I'll play HG for my ride up north!

universe-X

I just might break Mario's leg if "trips" on a koopa (friggin' turtle)... C'mon... a plumber on mushrooms dying from a turtle?

SlowPokemon

Yup, and walking mushrooms as well. I'm assuming that's what a Goomba is, a walking, rotten mushroom. :)

DrP

In the SMB movie, Goombas were palace guards with tiny heads