News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

no, i will still be able to! ill just be working 8-5

universe-X

(Getting off topic)

I've been playing Super Mario Bros. Shamefully, I haven't beaten the game Non-TAS yes x( I can now get to 8-3, however, with almost no problems and have been to 8-4 once! (This is on Wii VC)

DrP

I've beaten it... on Wii VC, havent yet on the NES orginal... oh and I beat it on the GBC version, too, but that let you continue wherever

I think I may start a new file on my Super Mario World... its probably one of my favorite Mario games to date!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 17, 2010, 09:53:21 PMI've beaten it... on Wii VC, havent yet on the NES orginal... oh and I beat it on the GBC version, too, but that let you continue wherever

I think I may start a new file on my Super Mario World... its probably one of my favorite Mario games to date!

Super Mario World was one of my least favorites, actually.

Super Mario Bros. 3 it my absolute favorite. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Super Mario Land 2 was the best.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

DrP

I havent played Super Mario Land (or 2 for that matter)... and Super Mario Bros 3, like SMB 2 was... meh

I have been, and at my beginning a Zelda fan... so i didnt get too deep with the older SMB games

universe-X

Super Mario Bros. 2 was a great game... that is, if you played the Japan version.

DrP

I forgot about SMB 2... its ok, but i only played the american version

Qew

Lego Racers....
awesomest racing game ever.

I beat that godawful Gypsy Moth, couldn't beat her when I was 6 BUT I DID NOW SO HAH

SlowPokemon

Still playing Partners in Time... beat Petey Piranha today (piranha plant wearing a diaper...)

I laughed like crazy at the scene right before that.

I also laughed at two quotes in the castle -
Toad: "I guess we'll just have to wait for it to fall off. The fungus, I mean, not her face."

Also
Toadsworth: "You will save her, won't you? I can assure you, she's not in another castle or anything.

:)

DrP

I'm sorry Mario, but Princess Peach is in another castle... hahahaha!!

I kinda wanna play super mario sunshine again!

SlowPokemon

DrP

SlowPokemon

figured! well its 11 30 here so im turning in for the nght. :D