News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

SlowPokemon

lol I had to catch a Sunkern the other day...200th Pokedex (national)
Now I have 220. But.

Are you training a Sunkern? If so, good choice. ^_^

And I took a leaf out of your book and started my HeartGold. Not in the orthodox way, however. I started with Chikorita and traded from my SoulSilver eggs of: Cyndaquil, Totodile, Larvitar, and Dratini.
I'm in Cherrygrove City and they are all level 8 - but Dratini is level 4.

I'm actually going to catch my sixth Pokemon. I want an ice-type - considering Mamoswine (my most probable option) or Jynx. Jynx is extremely good with the right moves, but as it no longer learns any Psychoc-type moves, I'd either need to use a TM or raise it as a Smoochum. Mamoswine is just awesome.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

lets see now my team consists of: Quilava, Pidgeotto, Alakazam, Ampharos, Dragonair (i won this one at voltorb flip), and Poliwhirl... I also have been making a second team consiting of Growlithe, Chikorita, Gengar, Totodile, Golem, and Gyrados.

Im just about to enter Mahogany Gym!!

ALPRAS

Im just playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 (dont like very much the game, but the soundtrack... Really good. But the 1st one was better. Much better.) and Bioshock 2

DrP

The Soundtrack or the Game? Cause I thought the second sound track was much better (and the 2nd game was, too IMO)

ALPRAS

The soundtrack its better, the game is worst...

DrP

I like both better IMO, but Super Mario Galaxy was better in certain aspects!

In gaming news: Guess who beat Grandmaster?? ME!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 14, 2010, 02:23:10 PMI like both better IMO, but Super Mario Galaxy was better in certain aspects!

In gaming news: Guess who beat Grandmaster?? ME!
You SUCK! :D
I'm still attempting to beat the final level! I got all the way to the hammer bros' planet once...then my freakin' Wii decided to show off its "Power Off" issue!

>:(

On the plus side, though, I got my Wii's Wi-Fi to work.

DrP

Sounds awesome! If you didnt have a Wii problem, you probably couldve been able to beat it so much earlier!

Now that im done with that, I can focus more on important tasks at hand (and waiting anxiously for job offers to come flying in)

universe-X

DrP

gotta get those comet medals!! or just finish world S

Shadoninja

Final Fantasy Tactics A2. great game but I still don't get how to succeed dispatch missions...
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ALPRAS

Wait, nobody have problems beating Super Mario Galaxy 2! Its so a freakin easy game! Its even easier than the 1st one!!

Ive started playing it a short time ago. I only have 38 stars...

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 14, 2010, 08:56:02 PMFinal Fantasy Tactics A2. great game but I still don't get how to succeed dispatch missions...

You have to dispatch someone with a specific class. When they ask you about someone who can uses a hammer, you need to dispatch a Green Mage, etc.

Currently going through Phoenix Wright 3 again. Planning on getting Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney on the Wii, just because of "My Lost Turnabout".
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 15, 2010, 03:31:28 AMWait, nobody have problems beating Super Mario Galaxy 2! Its so a freakin easy game! Its even easier than the 1st one!!

Ive started playing it a short time ago. I only have 38 stars...

Umm, that would explain why you think it's easy (which, for the most part, it is).

But there are a small few levels that just really IRKED me.
And I mean IRKED.

Such as the 242nd star.  :(