News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I finished FE7 for the.... 5th time... so now it's onto finishing FE6! (Roy's game, for those who don't know)
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

unmotivated

Nebbles

I want to like Roy, but he's so mediocre as a unit... at least he's sorta precious.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

It's here that I'm reminded that Sakurai portrayed Roy the way he did in Melee (backwards grip, more powerful at the hilt than the tip) because he thought Roy was a badass courageous no-holds-barred fighter. Then you play the game and it's like nope
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

WaluigiTime64

I beat Mega Man III (GB). Not fun.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on February 09, 2017, 12:53:01 AMI beat Mega Man III (GB). Not fun.

*Dust Man flashbacks*

Awesome, beating that game takes skill. Now you can try Mega Man IV. It's a bit easier.

Also, I made an arrangment for III you might like: Wily Stage 2
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

I think the enemy placement was sadistic throughout the game, but the worst offenders were the shield attackers. For the record, I got a game-over from the last shield attacker in Dust Man's stage, because I had no time to respond. Cheap enemy placement at its finest.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nitro Indigo

I got Spyro: A Hero's Tail on Saturday, but I still haven't played it because I keep getting distracted.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

mikey

I'm A+ ranked in splatoon atm.  My goal is to hit S+ 99 and join a pro team and make lots of money playing competitive splatoon until I'm 30
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

If you dream it, you can achieve it, I believe in you NoS. Follow your dreams.

Also, The World Ends With You is a really good game, I'm almost done with it and I really like literally everything about it. The characters, world, combat system, all great. 10/10 would recommend.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

BlackDragonSlayer

Playing Heroes Chronicles: Clash of the Dragons right now, for the first time. "Dragons of Rust" is such a brilliant scenario because it pits you against seemingly insurmountable odds, and the best solution is pretty much to bum rush your opponents so you can get access to the same resources they use against you (the titular Rust Dragons). The way the map is designed (giving you somewhat restricted access to Green Dragons, which are nowhere near as good as Rust Dragons) might suggest to the player that they have to spend a little bit of time building their own force of dragons before going on the offensive, but the game literally tells you that you should attack before your enemy builds up their army of Rust Dragons.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

When I have time, I've been playing NieR.
NieR is a strange game that doesn't want to change anyone's opinion of it. The game ends with a big reveal literally 5 minutes before the final boss, and not much happens after you beat him. After the credits, you're told that playing again will unlock a character's story. If you're done with the game, and want to move on, you won't play it. But, if you do, you'll experience the best the game has to offer. It puts you through the 2nd half of the game with the same enemy placements, health, and damage. But it adds around 50% more cutscenes and 3 text adventure segments that add so much to the game. You notice all the little details that pointed towards the reveal, and a few random lines that didn't make sense do now that you can understand the other person talking. It ends up turning every boss fight into a Xion-style boss fight. And then there's a new game ++ that changes even more which I'm about to start. Back to my first point: NieR doesn't want to change your opinion. If you didn't like the game, you won't play new game + and discover the best parts. But if you did like the game, you will, and will like it even more.

Honestly, all of Yoko Taro's games are like that.

LeviR.star

Playing Shovel Knight. Looked through the feats a bit. I love how they acknowledged that some people are unemployed and unmarried, considering that one of the feats includes beating the game without taking damage.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements