News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on January 18, 2017, 08:06:59 AMKirby: Planet Robobot, slowly.

Not to be braggy or anything, but it took me only about 5 (not full) days to get 100% completion. Still looking for the game's exclusive Meta Knight amiibo, though.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Nitro Indigo

I only got it a few weeks ago, and I tend to play video games really slowly when school's on.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on January 18, 2017, 08:17:50 AMI only got it a few weeks ago, and I tend to play video games really slowly when school's on.

I actually wish I played it slower like you, because it's hard to savor a game when you play the entire thing so fast.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Nitro Indigo

That's strange, because my favourite video games are usually ones I beat in a matter of days. I beat Klonoa: Door to Phantomile in two. It is only three hours long, though.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on January 18, 2017, 11:48:19 PMThat's strange, because my favourite video games are usually ones I beat in a matter of days. I beat Klonoa: Door to Phantomile in two. It is only three hours long, though.

It really depends on the game for me; it took me a while to beat Super Mario Galaxy when I was younger, but it's still my favorite game ever. While Kirby: Planet Robobot is a great installment to the series, it was made too easy. But it was still fun.

SlowPokemon

In general, if I don't get at least one hour from every dollar I spend on a game, I feel a bit let down. However, there are huge exceptions to this rule--my 27-ish hours with Majora's Mask was well worth the $40 I spent on it, and some smaller games like Level-5's Attack of the Friday Monsters, which came out to $8 for ~2.5 houra, can still give really excellent experiences. In general though, I like it to add up to at least $1 per hour of gameplay I get.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

For me, if I take longer to beat the game than I spent working to make the money to buy it, it was a worthwhile purchase
I like food.

mikey

wow here I am taking 100 hours or more to 100% a zelda game multiple times
unmotivated

daj

There's some cool video (extra credits i think?) out there about the four gamer types hehe, that's an interesting one ^^

Aaaanyway, I think I'm the mechanics explorer guy! :) I love games for the controls and numbers, and completionism is just eh. Never 100%'d a game, don't intend to~

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2017, 01:24:23 PMwow here I am taking 100 hours or more to 100% a zelda game multiple times

Trust me there's a reason I have 150+ hours on Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask and about as much on the others
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

The only games I've ever 100% completed are Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land, Kirby's Dream Land 3, and Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, in that order, and the only one I felt satisfied with was Kirby's Dream Land 3, for reasons I'll explain in a review I'm scripting.

WaluigiTime64

I look down on people who don't 100% videogames.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Zunawe

Quote from: dajwxp on January 19, 2017, 02:59:42 PMThere's some cool video (extra credits i think?) out there about the four gamer types hehe, that's an interesting one ^^
Just here to say that Extra Credits is some of the most interesting YouTube content out there.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

100% is the only way to play a video game
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I don't have time to 100% every game I play.
I like food.