News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

How intensive is it? Was it like a laptop or a mid range PC?

SlowPokemon

It's a normal borderline shitty laptop

Also is anyone else liking Super Mario Run? I'm getting all of he pink/purple/black coins for each level as I'm going along, so I've only reached 4-2. The black coins in 3-3 and 4-1 are tricky as HELL and both took me the better part of an hour. It might have been longer, I really don't know.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Latios212 on December 27, 2016, 07:10:02 PMshould I get Splatoon

I bought Splatoon and played it for a few hours.

I tried to love it.

I couldn't. I'm never touching it again.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

I think it's great.  I do keep playing against a lot of really good people (like level 50) and I don't like that there are so many weapons and items and customization but other than that its a good game and the servers aren't crappy
unmotivated

Dudeman

I love Splatoon and I'm trying my hardest to understand what exactly would put you off but I can't think of much.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Dudeman on December 28, 2016, 03:40:27 PMI love Splatoon and I'm trying my hardest to understand what exactly would put you off but I can't think of much.

It's mostly the controls. I've played other first person and third person shooters before but the controls in Splatoon were really offputting for me. It was a long time ago that I played it so I don't exactly remember what was wrong, but I do remember in particular having a hell of a hard time trying to control the camera, no matter how I adjusted the settings.

On top of that, I just didn't find it that interesting compared to other games. After trying it out for a few hours, both in the campaign mode and playing with my brother, I quickly felt like I really didn't want to keep playing because there wasn't anything that compelled me to keep playing. (For the record, my brother disliked it as much as I did.)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

WAITWAITWAIT I KNOW WHAT IT IS
HE HATES AND REFUSES TO USE GYRO CONTROLS
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 28, 2016, 03:02:42 PMI bought Splatoon and played it for a few hours.

I tried to love it.

I couldn't. I'm never touching it again.

^same

I love the game in theory and it's got amazing controls and a cool aesthetic but it was just so damn boring.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

It's better with friends

also you missed all of the splatfests
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 28, 2016, 04:16:26 PMWAITWAITWAIT I KNOW WHAT IT IS
HE HATES AND REFUSES TO USE GYRO CONTROLS

Tried both with and without, unbearable both ways. I'm not at all opposed to gyro controls in general unless they're unresponsive, although I didn't find them any better than the control stick in Splatoon.

Olimar12345

I'f you're talking about the offline "campaign" mode, I completely agree those were shit
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

I've gotten hooked on Mario Bros. Classic on my Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 cartridge. I haven't been playing for records very long, but I reached Phase 31 today. Any other personal records you guys would like to share?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

Been playing project diva x on ps4

It's gr8

LeviR.star

AUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I am SICK of getting screwed over by my cheap, no good broken controller!! I can't play Mega Man X Collection, because every shot and jump I make is turned around, making every stage, especially Storm Eagle's, COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE!! Most of my Christmas presents are GameCube games, and now I can't even play them!!

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements