News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Ohh shit! I'll get that when I have the funds.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

I finally got 3D Gunstar Heroes! Gunslinger mode is such a fantastic addition and probably one of the few improvements that could be made (though in terms of gameplay experience, nothing beats the classic mode!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

I discovered this game called "Phoenotopia", a free flash game made on newgrounds about 2 years ago and it's honestly the best flash game I've ever played. The animations are smooth as silk. The puzzles and story are outstanding. Also, I heard that this game can take from 5 to 20 hours depending on if your trying to find all the secrets. This game is really awesome and I think you should try it out!

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dudeman on September 11, 2016, 07:36:33 AM(hmu if you want/need tips or anything 'cause I've completed genocide 4 times)
This doesn't deserve a question of how you did it (it's not that hard), this deserves a question of why you did it. Genocide's too boring for me to do more than twice.

Quote from: dajwxp on September 11, 2016, 09:14:37 AMSo I ruined everyone's happy ending, I beat up enemies who couldn't properly right back, and Toriel's little death speech is the ultimate reminder of the empty murderer I am.
Papyrus made me feel worse.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

we went so long without talking about undertale
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

too bad

Uh... different topic!

I can't get Touhou 14 to work without putting it on "normal" input latency and I'm suffering as a result... Wait, no one cares about that.

I haven't actually played a non-Touhou game in a while, making this thread essentially useless for me. Maybe I should get into LoZ. Seems like a good time to.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

ooh zelda's the best ever
and half the games are only 20 bucks now because of nintendo select
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, I haven't actually played a Zelda game (except for about half of the first one). Where do I start?
Hopefully this doesn't end up with another OoT vs MM debate.

EFitTrainr

I second this! Almost every single Zelda game is available on the eshops of the Wii U and 3DS (other than the 4 swords games but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB)

As for what I'm playing:

Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
OverWatch
Link to the Past
Pokemon Omega Ruby

ninja'd by WAH:

My recommendations:

Minish Cap (GBA)

Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)

Today I plan to start my second Fallout 4 playthrough, this time on the very brutal survival mode!
I like food.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 11, 2016, 12:48:25 PMI DON'T GIVE A FUCK WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB
This is funnier than it should be because I understand it.

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 11, 2016, 12:48:25 PMPokemon Omega Ruby
alpha sapphire master race

Also I realised that I uh.. don't have much money on me. Also my household has a weird attitude to videogames. If it's not on computer, or emulated for computer, than I can only play it during school holidays. Luckily school holidays are pretty soon, so I should be able to save up enough money to buy at least 1 game.

Actually, I think I'm owed 27 (AU) dollars. I might be able to get 2 games by then.

braix

so my friend gave me his battle.net login details and said that I could play overwatch on it because he's not playing it anymore, so I've been doing that.
Kinda sucks though when you should be lv1 but you're playing on a lv68 account. Way too hard for me, all I can play is roadhog
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

Heeeyyyyyyyy brax

wanna group up

I'm best Mercy

Also, WAH, I played Alpha Sapphire first ;)
And since Minish Cap is GBA most things can run it! I'd recommend it!
I like food.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 11, 2016, 01:03:58 PMAlso, WAH, I played Alpha Sapphire first ;)
Nice.

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 11, 2016, 01:03:58 PMAnd since Minish Cap is GBA most things can run it! I'd recommend it!
Ok! I'll give it a shot, after my piano exam... (that means after the 19th)

EFitTrainr

That's-that's great, WAH. Let me know what you think. Or don't, I mean, that's ENTIRELY up to you.
I like food.

mikey

I second the Minish Cap recommendation.  It's probably the easiest zelda game but it's also like a mashup of all the best parts of wind waker, majora's mask, a link to the past, and ocarina of time.
From there you can calibrate your liking of zelda games by playing Twilight Princess, A Link Between Worlds, Wind Waker, or Ocarina of Time, etc.
I'd recommend not playing majora's mask until after beating OoT because the characters mean a lot more when they're parallel versions of Hyrule denizens

ALTERNATIVELY
YOU COULD PLAY THEM IN TIMELINE ORDER AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU THINK
unmotivated