News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: DS on May 23, 2016, 02:20:27 PMSo I'm trying out Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess since they're, like, the two best Zelda games of all time apparently, and right now they are EXACTLY THE SAME. Just a random kind in a random treehouse in a random village doing random jumping and rolling. Whatever :P
Twilight Princess was for those people who loved OoT so much, I didn't like either of them, but Twilight Princess is a lot more involved than OoT
unmotivated

Dudeman

Yeah, Twilight Princess was really made with OoT in mind after the initial backlash that came with Wind Waker. They do get different in a hurry (unless you're playing TP, 'cause that tutorial takes forever Kappa). Twilight Princess is my personal favorite of the series.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I'm finally gonna beat EarthBound tonight.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

I'm still just playing League, nothing new

But slow got me pokemon red a while back so I'm playing that occasionally whenever I remember to
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on May 23, 2016, 05:14:46 PMI'm finally gonna beat EarthBound tonight.
When's the post-game therapy session scheduled for?

Nebbles

Probably later tonight while I sit there crying on my bed.

cashwarrior1

I kinda wish I could play some games with good stories. This is a problem for me because I don't really enjoy reading the text in every game I play, and most of the games that seem like they have good stories either don't look interesting to me or I just can't play them. The only stories in games that made me cry were Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Asagao Academy. (I don't really play much story based games.)

Altissimo

(whispers) ace attorney ace attorney ace attorney ace ATTORNEY

ok but it is nothing but text
but its Good!!!!!!!!!

Maelstrom

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 23, 2016, 06:38:09 PMI kinda wish I could play some games with good stories. This is a problem for me because I don't really enjoy reading the text in every game I play, and most of the games that seem like they have good stories either don't look interesting to me or I just can't play them. The only stories in games that made me cry were Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Asagao Academy. (I don't really play much story based games.)
Try the Portal series. They have some great storytelling and humor, but it's done entirely through voice acting. And the game(s) themself are incredible.

Nebbles

I beat EarthBound.

What an amazing game.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 23, 2016, 06:38:09 PMI kinda wish I could play some games with good stories. This is a problem for me because I don't really enjoy reading the text in every game I play, and most of the games that seem like they have good stories either don't look interesting to me or I just can't play them. The only stories in games that made me cry were Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Asagao Academy. (I don't really play much story based games.)

Try Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, or Danganronpa. All of them are fun enough that you'll keep playing and have storylines good enough to keep you hooked.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

cashwarrior1

My friend played professor layton, and it's a puzzle game, so I'll try that one. I dunno if there's any recent ace attorney games on the 3DS, but I'll consider that. I would try the other ones if I had the systems they were on :P

Dudeman

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 24, 2016, 04:20:20 AMI dunno if there's any recent ace attorney games on the 3DS, but I'll consider that.
Dual Destinies. It's digital-only though, I think?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Trilogy is available on the 3DS and it's a much better use of your time than Dual Destinies.
It's digital only, as well.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, download the Ace Attorney trilogy for 3DS eShop. Dual Destinies is the fifth game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.