News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic Mole

^ Years ago, I got Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal for the PS2 and it became one of my favorites for the system. Don't remember a ton about it other than it being really fun and funny.

I've been playing a lot of Hyrule Warriors lately, but soon I'm probably gonna play Metroid Prime 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles (second time, I want to go through the game again and do the quest chains I never completed the first time around and hopefully 100%ish it).

TheDreamingHawk

Went and just beat Chrono Trigger for the first time today, and I really enjoyed it. Moved onto Chrono Cross and immediately I can tell that this is going to be one odd adventure... Will still give it a shot though!

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Trainer Ave

I'm currently playing through Okamiden.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Altissimo

xenoblade chronicles

trying to 100% it

this isn't a good idea.

Dude

Altissimo

I told you I'm not doing that til after all my auditions are over

Dude

I thought you said till you finished smg2 but ok

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on February 07, 2016, 11:44:57 AMI thought you said till you finished smg2 but ok

i did and then i realized my auditions were probably bad enough i shouldn't start it til they're over

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Just beat Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit... yeah, that's its name. It was a pretty good game- what the game did well, it did amazingly (not joking here), but what the game did poorly, it did terribly. From the start, it reminded me of Wario Land 4 and Earthworm Jim, but it does a lot of unique stuff in the game that makes it stand out (you ride on a drill jetpack through much of the game? Guns? SO MUCH GUNS!? Unfortunately/Fortunately, once I got the Shotgun, I kind of stopped using all the other guns).

Overall, it was just long enough to be interesting, but not boring (there's a point where the game stops being completely linear, and I think it does so at the perfect time to shake things up); I can understand why some people wouldn't like the game, but it's too much crazy fun with great humor for me to hate. Maybe with a better control scheme and a premise that allows the game to be longer/different, the concept could be put to better use, but I would still recommend the game for what it is already (plus, I got it for free, which definitely helps...).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Friends, help me!  I have the Virtual Console Blue Version now, but I have the French version (because the names are so much cooler- Bulbizzare, Rougissement, SHOP?!) and I need to know if the Brock Through Walls glitch works on any of the VC games or if it was patched out.  Nintendo is willing to work with me to get the English version if it works there, but if the brock through walls glitch doesn't work on any VC games I'll stick with the French version.

You need:
Level 8 bulbasaur
Leech Seed 10/10
Tackle 16/35
Growl 36/40

In that order!
Then, bypass the trainer east of pewter city with the pause glitch that you do, head east a little bit then walk back, check bulbasaur's stats, then talk to the trainer from earlier.  If done correctly, holding up on the D-pad will cause you to walk straight through the wall.
unmotivated

Dude

http://glitchcity.info/wiki/index.php/Category:Generation_I_glitches

So far all the glitches I've done have worked, including getting 8F.

Still need to get a damn kangaskhan before I can do anything with it tho...

mikey

we should make a trainerfly glitch thread and compile info of all trainers and the pokemon they generate
unmotivated

Dude

It's based on the special of the last pokemon you battled so fighting a ditto with a pokemon with the right special is more efficient

mikey

Actually it skips the ditto step, so if there are good trainers (like a certain level 31 Machop in Saffron city...) then it's easier to just go to the trainer, especially in yellow version where finding a ditto is rather time-consuming.  I believe a rocket grunt in Silph co. also generates missingno, which is how I first discovered him.  Elevator battle FTW
unmotivated