What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Frederick Emblem, my favorite FE game, coming only after Seth Emblem.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Nebbles on January 12, 2016, 07:18:43 PMFrederick Emblem, my favorite FE game, coming only after Seth Emblem.

Dammit you beat me to it
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

I FINALLY BEAT THE FIRST PALACE IN ZELDA II
MISSION FREAKING ACCOMPLISHED
unmotivated

Altissimo

failing to beat The Perfect Run in galaxy 2

jegilmer

Quote from: Altissimo on January 19, 2016, 09:18:24 AMfailing to beat The Perfect Run in galaxy 2

I raged so hard on that level! But I finally beat it after a couple of days.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm playing life, it's kinda boring
I'm playing this stupid seasonal event called "Finals Week" that comes around every 6 months or so, it's long and hard and boring.
what is shitpost

Zunawe

I heard that you unlock the extra content "Job Opportunity" if you get a high enough score in the "Finals Week" events. It's supposed to have a few bonus playable classes.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

I beat the second palace of Zelda 2
I feel like a pro, but now I have no clue where to go
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

One time I played Zelda II for a full hour and a half, had no idea what the hell was going on, then I died and it took me back to the beginning and long story short I'm never playing Zelda II again
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

on the VC you can set up restore points so you don't go back to the beginning ;)
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

It was on 3DS VC lol but I honestly didn't even have enough fun to revisit it again anytime soon. That was a few years ago. Maybe in the next couple years I'll try the Zelda series again.

also I've been addictively playing Animal Crossing, both New Leaf and Happy Home Designer. (I've now bought two packs of those amiibo cards, and probably won't buy any more, at least for a while, since I got Octavian, one of my favorites, in the last pack.)

Nana1Popo2

Playing right now:
Tabletop Simulator on Steam.

It is so cool to be able to play (virtually [hah puns]) any board game you want in this online sandbox. I think my friends and I calculated it has over 6,000 mods??

Now, before you be that person that assumes I would rather play a virtual board game than a real life one, don't. I play them all the time, haha. This is just an alternative for people that may live a long time away or if we don't own the game in person.

That being said, if any of you get it and wish to play (it was 50% off the other day, but it's back up to $20), let me know! :)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

TheDreamingHawk

A long time ago I mentioned how I was going through Battle Network 3, and now I'm about to wrap up that game so I'm playing some of Battle Chip Challenge as well.

Thoughts so far: It has odd music for the series, but it's well composed and sounds nice, the gameplay is very fast paced (Which I liked) and it's more engaging than the early Yu-Gi-Oh GBA games I had (why did I buy that horrible dungeon dice monsters game when I was a kid). The bad news is the story makes no sense and some of the CPU opponents are strange.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

SlowPokemon

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam! I played through the first area (about 3-4 hours worth and I have to say that so far it seems like Dream Team is the better game. However, this series isn't exactly known for starting off strong, so maybe with more time I'll grow to like it more! I'll have to overlook the tedious Paper Toad missions though--there's no reason for those to exist.

KefkaticFanatic

Still playing MGSV

And Fallout 4

And working through Ratchet & Clank (through PS3 bundle of the PS2 trilogy)

Not to mention I have the slowly progressing Earthbound playthrough on my phone through emu

.-.

me irl
[close]