News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic Mole

Yeah it's only in NTSC. Maybe I'll check out that Jeapie guy sometime. I think it's absolutely, 100% necessary to style when playing Captain Falcon.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Magic Mole on July 15, 2015, 06:10:20 PMYeah it's only in NTSC. Maybe I'll check out that Jeapie guy sometime. I think it's absolutely, 100% necessary to style when playing Captain Falcon.
^^
"It's not about winning, it's about making a statement"
-Mang0
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Magic Mole on July 15, 2015, 06:01:01 PMDefinitely. That was the only way I was able to beat it when I was younger.
Since we're on the subject of Melee, I just recently heard about Samus' extended grapple. I tried it and that junk is crazy. I'm gonna pull it out next time I have the chance to play with friends, as they don't know about it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, search "samus extended grapple" on YouTube.
as a Samus main, Super Wavedash -> Extendurr -> Down Throw -> Charge Shot is sooooo hype if you get it to work.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Magic Mole

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 17, 2015, 08:40:07 AMas a Samus main, Super Wavedash -> Extendurr -> Down Throw -> Charge Shot is sooooo hype if you get it to work.
If I ever see that I'll pee myself

Hero of Trains

PW:AA is AMAZING! I got it (the DS version) this morning and have already finished about 2 1/2 cases. This game is really great. I'm so glad I got it too, even if it was in a kind of underhanded way. Let's just say that I never actually intended to be window shopping.  :P
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

SlowPokemon

Yaaaay! Be sure to stick around for the post-credits episode! It's as amazing or more so than the rest!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

Don't worry, I will! I actually think I'm kind of addicted to these games. :P They're so fun! I just finished case 3.
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

blueflower999

Lol if you´re addicted now just wait until Case 4 XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Hero of Trains

Yeah, that's the one I'm on now. And that's the one my mother so kindly interrupted to make me do things "in the real world".  :-\ I'm reminded of when we went to the beach during "Farewell, my Turnabout" and I spent the whole time babbling to my six-year-old brother about how Gumshoe had better not mess up.  :P

SlowPokemon

It's so lovely to see the Ace Attorney bug take root
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

Well, when you describe it that way...

FierceDeity

Just played through Bastion. Daaamn. That was awesome. A beautiful, innovative world with fun combat mechanics and great storytelling. I may be a little late in the recommendation game for this one, but seriously, I highly recommend playing if you haven't already.

AwesomeYears

Have currently played Kingdom of Loathing for three days, hooked already! (Accordion Thief rules!)

This is a relatively old game so I wouldn't be suprise if any of you have or currently play KoL, maybe we can build a NSM clan ;)

Olimar12345

Started up Mother this weekend. Going well so far.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Started playing 007 Quantum of Solace. An ok game so far. Completed 2 chapters.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh