Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Trial latter of 3rd case.
I absolutely love the ring.

K-NiGhT

I'm insanely addicted to Earthbound right now. Never had a chance to play it when I was younger, but since I got it free from Club Nintendo, it's all I've been playing lol.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

Apollo Justice. Final investigation, case 4.
Spoiler
Alakanooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[close]

SlowPokemon

Spoiler
alakazooooooooooomg
[close]
Quote from: Maelstrom on February 18, 2015, 09:38:18 AMTrial latter of 3rd case.
I absolutely love the ring.

Also I don't know what you're referring to
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Forgot the first day part.
By trial latter, I meant the half after the save point, as most trials, whatever day they are on, have a save point about halfway.
And by ring I mean bracelet. Same difference.  :P

mikey

Majora's Mask is so complex
also watching the world end is A+
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 20, 2015, 08:42:29 PMForgot the first day part.
By trial latter, I meant the half after the save point, as most trials, whatever day they are on, have a save point about halfway.
And by ring I mean bracelet. Same difference.  :P

Ohhh well technically they don't use the term "trial former" or "day 1" after the first game, they go by sections. So you would have been in Part 2-2 (second section, second part). Although no one actually uses the game's labeling since they tend to refer to the cases with the same system lol.

What I was really asking about was the "ring" comment though, I didn't realize you meant Apollo's bracelet.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

I always thought Apollo's bracelet was way more fun than the Mood Matrix or Psyche Locks. Edgey's Logic Chess is pretty great too though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

I just got Fire Emblem Awakening today.  Time to power through Majora's Mask so I can play it!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 21, 2015, 10:30:13 PMI just got Fire Emblem Awakening today.  Time to power through Majora's Mask so I can play it!

Ooooh if you need any help/advice in fe:a I am happy to help o:
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

Why thank you Nebbles :D

And I don't want to play both because Ill probably end up prioritizing FE:A and never finish MM, just like what happened with Alpha Sapphire and Xenoblade Chronicles. then again, I didn't finish either of them...
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

KefkaticFanatic

ya actually I never finished delta episode because I really didn't feel like fetch quest: pokemon edition :x

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Delta episode was all right. Good lore expansion. Not much else.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

AwesomeYears

Decided to get back on my old Wii games and actually complete it instead of restarting it if I don't play it for a while :P

First game: Super Mario Galaxy...