News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Anyone who has a Wii U and has not bought Metroid Prime Trilogy needs to do so right now.

I also bought Donkey Kong Country Returns from the 10€ sale, been playing that as well. Have to say, the new DKC games are probably my favorite platformers right now.

As for Hearthstone, I play it every once in a while. Mostly when I'm visiting home or during the breaks between classes. I don't really mind the possible lack of depth, in fact I probably prefer it. It's a casual card game and there's nothing wrong with being that.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Jamaha on January 31, 2015, 01:55:12 AMAnyone who has a Wii U and has not bought Metroid Prime Trilogy needs to do so right now.
^

mikey

I don't have 10 bucks to buy it with
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Then steal/sell something. It is that good and that great of a value.

Maelstrom

I booted my replay file back up on FE:A. I keep trying to beat paralogue 8, but the archers keep doubling Kjelle before I can reach her. And, on the 5th try, when I paired up lissa to get just enough magic to warp her out, a Sorcerer spawns with Waste and KO's her in one hit. **** hard mode.

Yugi

How are the archers doing damage to kjelle at all? She's a general/knight, right?

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 31, 2015, 05:18:42 PMThen steal/sell something. It is that good and that great of a value.
I wasn't a HUGE fan of the first one, especially after my brother kept deleting my file
the first person combat was really annoying and I spent most of my time in morph ball form
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yugi on January 31, 2015, 07:29:56 PMHow are the archers doing damage to kjelle at all? She's a general/knight, right?
*Hard mode. You have 2 (eventually 3) archers doubling her at 5 damage a hit. And they don't miss.

Yugi

I found out about the existance of a game called "Akiba Strip: Undead & Undressed"

I need your help stop me from making an ironic purchase

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on February 06, 2015, 11:02:24 PMI found out about the existance of a game called "Akiba Strip: Undead & Undressed"

I need your help stop me from making an ironic purchase
Are you sure you want to expose yourself to that!?!?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

McDucky

It's actually "Akiba's Trip" and stylized AKIBA'STRIP. Also, disappointed in the lack of rotting corpses

ThatGamer

I kinda want the METROYD PRIIME TRILAGEE as much as ever.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

No blocks left, and no sd card stores. :(
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"