News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Just beat The Fury in MGS3.

That boss was... special, to say the least.

ekezay123

I am currently hopelessly obsessed with Fire Emblem Awakening and Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Xaoz

I just finished windwaker. My favourite 3D zelda so far (but the only other one I played was OoT for 3DS). Next: Twilight Princess.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Maelstrom

Play Majora's Mask. You won't regret it.

Yugi

I finished MGS3. Fantastic game, and it's easily in my hypothetical top 10. It's for 3DS as well as PS2/3, so nobody has any excuse not to get it.

(Also, you shouldn't worry that it's the third game in the series, it's the first place cronologically, so the plot should make sense.)

KefkaticFanatic

Ehm actually you'll be missing out on a substantial amount if you don't play through the first and second.  I would never recommend that somebody not play the games in release order, besides skipping Portable Ops.

The game is excellent on its own yes, but you really should play through the entire series.  There are many references and tie-ins to significant plot points from the previous two games.  The first had a GCN port I believe for people afraid of playing anything besides Nintendo, but you'll have to go with the PC port of MGS2 if you don't have anything besides Nintendo consoles/handhelds.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I have an excuse not to get it! I don't want it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

the_last_sheikah

-Xenoblade Chronicles
-Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
-Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
-Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Not to mentioned my constantly expanding back catalog.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Maelstrom

mikey

How is Captain Toad?  Is it worth picking up or naw?
unmotivated

Sebastian

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2015, 05:54:14 AMHow is Captain Toad?  Is it worth picking up or naw?
I like it, it's relatively easy, but charming and cute as all hell, and the difficulty/replay value comes from all the level challenges(find the hidden gold mushroom, collect X amount of coins, do[n't] kill enemies).

But you should definitely get it, totally worth the $40 price tag.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Sebastian

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 29, 2015, 09:07:08 AMI like it, it's relatively easy, but charming and cute as all hell, and the difficulty/replay value comes from all the level challenges(find the hidden gold mushroom, collect X amount of coins, do[n't] kill enemies).

But you should definitely get it, totally worth the $40 price tag.
I actually already knew this.
Just can't to buy it :P