News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

If Layton Brothers Mystery Room, a Professor Layton spinoff that's more like Ace Attorney, is on Android yet I recommend it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Get Plants Vs. Zombies 2, it's free and the best mobile game everrr
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FierceDeity

I did not know this! I bought the first one (GOTY edition) a while back, and I loved it. It's the first tower defense I've played in a long time that wasn't just a watered down version of a WC3 mod. I'm definitely downloading that right now.

Yugi

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 23, 2014, 02:08:52 PMand King is just an all around awful company, especially when it comes to "protecting their IP".
they just want to crushtm more sagastm with their candytm empire

FierceDeity

Just finished essentially every ending (except for the one that essentially requires you to cheat) in The Stanley Parable yesterday, at Blue's recommendation, and
it was soooo goooooooood

Like, it was so ridiculously worth the money I spent on it (I wanna say $4.50 on sale).

And now I get to play through the entire Valve Complete Pack, as well as FTL. On Half Life right now, and it's crazy how well it applies the First-Person concepts that it pioneered in the first place.

Pit0010

OMG Smash Wiiu is just AMAZING! SOOO MUUUCHHH GOOODNESSS AND ENDLESSS PLAYYYYTIMEEEE
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fingerz

Yeah, it's good, but I've seen and done it all already on the 3DS. :P

Personally, more time's gonna go into the 3DS one than the Wii U for me, I can tell.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

I'm currently playing hard to get and it's not working
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I'd argue that the Wii U version is the so clearly superior version of the two. It's like night and day between the two, with the Wii U shining as bright as the sun.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fingerz

True, it looks absolutely AMAZING and runs smoother than a baby's bottom, but it's not that different from the 3DS version in terms of core mechanics. I'm gonna enjoy it, but probably not as much as the 3DS one. I've always found things on a portable console much more lovable than the TV. ^^
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 29, 2014, 08:36:28 PMI'm currently playing hard to get and it's not working
Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 29, 2014, 08:37:17 PMI'd argue that the Wii U version is the so clearly superior version of the two. It's like night and day between the two, with the Wii U shining as bright as the sun.
lol

In relation to the topic, though, I'm currently playing The Wolf Among Us and Super Meat Boy, and am planning on playing Mass Effect 1, Borderlands, Bioshock 2, Devil May Cry 3, and (help) Final Fantasy XIII in the near future.

Maelstrom

I'm nearing the end of Xenoblade Chronicles. The first parts of the finale are incredible.
This is quite literally the best $50.00 I have spent in my entire life.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yugi on November 29, 2014, 09:35:26 PMIn relation to the topic, though, I'm currently playing The Wolf Among Us and Super Meat Boy, and am planning on playing Mass Effect 1, Borderlands, Bioshock 2, Devil May Cry 3, and (help) Final Fantasy XIII in the near future.
Don't do it!!!
Play Xenoblade Chronicles instead.  :P It is at the exact opposite of the RPG spectrum.

fingerz

Xenoblade... Everytime I hear that, "BACKSLASH" comes to mind. :P