News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Yugi

guys stop talking about a shitty game in this topic please

go back to your own topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 16, 2014, 12:35:50 PMBasically anyone who wants to play non-Nintendo games with superior hardware/affordability in comparison to their console equivalents?

GCN and Wii games run superior to the actual consoles on Dolphin Emu for the most part :P

But yes, exclusivity is slowly dying which is wonderful for those that don't mind spending the time/money/effort in keeping a gaming PC up to date and running :D

imo unless there's some really key game like Zelda or MGS (when that was still exclusive) my thought is to not really worry about buying a console until it's cheaper and there's a sizable library of games I can really only plan on it.  I have plenty on my PC already, and doing that for my PS3 has been quite nice as I just hop from one top tier game to the next since its library is basically complete if you disregard all the cross-gen releases and outliers.

me irl
[close]

Dude

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

Dragon Age Inquisition is just what I hoped it would be, huge world to run around and get lost in and do all sorts of things before I even bother advancing the main plot :D

me irl
[close]

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Pit0010 on November 21, 2014, 09:19:34 PMmy god always wanted to play that...
Does your god not have a working PC or something?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

GUYS, SSB ON WII IS SO FUCKING GORGEOUS. HOLY SHIT IT'S GOOD.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

nah he's probably talking about brawl
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*