News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I got 4 for $30.00 the week before it went on sale this summer.   :-\ It's good, albeit with a slow start, and I've heard it's better than Untold, but I haven't played it so....
And, btw, there's a remake of 2 coming out soon in Japan.

KefkaticFanatic

http://www.amazon.com/Shin-Megami-Tensei-IV-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B00C1ZBFTW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411454039&sr=8-1&keywords=shin+megami+tensei+iv

FYI it's been $20 on Amazon since June, so no need to rush.

Much of those deals though are actual gr8 deals.  Just remember to check around to be sure it really is a deal before you impulse buy :P

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 22, 2014, 06:39:37 PMI got 4 for $30.00 the week before it went on sale this summer.   :-\ It's good, albeit with a slow start, and I've heard it's better than Untold, but I haven't played it so....
And, btw, there's a remake of 2 coming out soon in Japan.

Yo EO4 is amazing. I know EOU isn't as good apparently, but I liked the demo and since I love EO4 so much I thought I'd get it for cheap.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Pit0010

my god...hyrule warriors is so addicting! And the cutscenes are sooo amazing!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Zunawe

If you guys like Hyrule Warriors, I would guess that you'd like Darksiders too. The characters aren't familiar in the same way, but it's got a similar overpowered combat feel. It has a pretty cool world too as well as a linear story. It's just a little violent.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

I would say Darksiders overall is more similar to a standard 3D Zelda game in that it's more about exploring with various dungeon-like levels and getting/using new items or abilities, but it does have similar combat with the various combos and the like.

me irl
[close]

Zunawe

^Kinda what I was trying to get at.

There's a world and a story with dungeons and puzzles that play jingles when you solve them, but combat is more about a continuous string of attacks on smaller enemies while dodging bigger ones than the more tactical stuff in Zelda. You tend to be in danger much less than other games.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

Portal and Half-life series games are on sale for 75% off on steam. (Again)

K-NiGhT

Just bought Super Mario 3d World yesterday, and so far I love it! Toad 4 lyfe
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I played it with friends and we finally got 100% on it. Best Mario game I've played in a long time.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

braix

<--- pls adopt dis poor child and let him play SM3DW.
he never playd it

1 liek = 1 preyer
ignor = deth
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

You missed the train

there it goes

choo choo
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.