News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

I bought Mario Tennis Open for 3DS because it was dirt cheap and I enjoyed playing download-play with my bro. I don't usually buy sport games, but I do like that one a lot, actually. He's REALLY annoyed because I'm able to complete all the minigames without any problems. He says he can't do most of 'em. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Waddle Bro

Do you ever make a post where you don't reference how good you're at everything

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 26, 2014, 03:37:12 PMDo you ever make a post where you don't reference how good you're at everything

This you aren't god's gift to video games tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Oh, I just found it funny that he's played it a lot longer than me and hasn't been able to do that yet. ^^

You've got keen eyes for details, Waddle Bro. I would've never picked up a pattern unless you'd pointed it out. Sorry to come across as a stuck-up prick. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 26, 2014, 06:19:20 PM...Somebody buy me Portal 2.
Wait for a steam sale. Every summer and winter a Portal + Portal 2 is $7.50 or less

fingerz

Hahaha! My friend let me play Portal for the first time at his house the other week. I didn't care about progressing - making the security cameras fall through an infinite loop of portals was far more entertaining, especially when I rounded up about five of 'em! XDDD

blueflower999

Someone should make a "Best Portal Series Quotes Thread" because honestly those games have the funniest dialogues in the history of everything.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 26, 2014, 06:31:02 PMWait for a steam sale. Every summer and winter a Portal + Portal 2 is $7.50 or less
Oh, really? Cool, in that case I'll just buy it in summer or something.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 26, 2014, 06:40:41 PMSomeone should make a "Best Portal Series Quotes Thread" because honestly those games have the funniest dialogues in the history of everything.
That and Kid Icarus: Uprising

fingerz

And one for the voice-overs in Fire Emblem: Awakening. :P

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: fingerz on May 26, 2014, 05:57:49 PMSorry to come across as a stuck-up prick. :P

Clearly NSM is only for inadequate gamers. You aren't welcome here, what with your 'skill' and 'quick learning'.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Video games are 4 nerds anyway. LEARN HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL LIKE REAL MEN.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

McDucky

Wolfenstein: The New Order

It's really good, but it doesn't run well on my CPU

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 26, 2014, 11:16:42 PMClearly NSM is only for inadequate gamers. You aren't welcome here, what with your 'skill' and 'quick learning'.
Well, that rules out quite a few of us here then, doesn't it? XD