News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Just finished wario land 4. Good game, but odd. That's 5 GBA ambassador prgm games beaten

fingerz

I would love a new Wario Land game for the 3DS. Wario Land: The Shake Dimension was fantastic! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fingerz on May 18, 2014, 10:53:07 PMI would love a new Wario Land game for the 3DS. Wario Land: The Shake Dimension was fantastic! :D
Down with WarioWare! >:(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fingerz

Awww, I loved WarioWare D.I.Y.! I thought it was SO much fun to play, especially since you could make comics, games, records and play lots of mini-games. I thoroughly enjoyed that game. In fact, I bought a copy for my dad just the other day. :D

Maybe others in the series suck. I haven't played any other ones as extensively. I've played WarioWare: Touched! a little and didn't really like it... WarioWare: Smooth Moves seems like fun, but I can't be bothered playing more of it. The newest one for Wii U looks good, but I'd never buy it. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

I can't tell you how disappointed I am that nothing special happens when you finish the Rainy Day Special in P4. I WANTED TO BE TRANSPORTED TO THE MEAT DIMENSION.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 19, 2014, 04:44:31 PMI can't tell you how disappointed I am that nothing special happens when you finish the Rainy Day Special in P4. I WANTED TO BE TRANSPORTED TO THE MEAT DIMENSION.

WHAT IM THROWING MY COPY AWAY LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON I WAS PLANNING ON RESTARTING

Also I'm going for a second helping of Azran Legacy and WOW I love this game so much
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Anyone else here finished Yoshi's New Island? Gosh, I thought it was a fabulous game! Personally, I've got nothing against a slightly easier Yoshi game. I was annihilated thousands of times in the first two... XD I really don't know why it was canned so much. Sure, the artwork changed, but I didn't care that much. After all, what were they going to do? They couldn't keep it the same! Like the Mario & Luigi series, staying in 2D wouldn't work as well. Then again, they don't HAVE to use the 3D. ^^

Oh yeah, I got 100% too! Some of those bloody special levels were pains to complete. I think 5-S Snow Go Mountain was the worst of them all... I spent about 3 hours in total attempting to get every damn collectible in that level. It was too hard to get them all at the one go, so I focused on one thing and then came back for another.

The most annoying time was when I got all the stars (which is friggin' hard, mind you) and just as I was going to go up the warp pipe, Yoshi didn't go up!! He bumped his head, fell down and hit a Bullet Bill. FUUUUUU- *ground-pounds to his doom*  >:( He did it again the next time, but thankfully I landed on the Bullet Bill and managed to climb up the damn thing. My thumb was so sore from all that flutter jumping after that level... XD

SlowPokemon

Ahhh I don't own that game, but I played the demo at GameStop and it was tons of fun.

fingerz

I'm loving the frame-rate for 3DS games at the moment. This 40-60 frames per second makes me drool... :DDDD

Maelstrom

Most people seem to be saying that they don't like the art style, it's too easy and predictable (and boring, unlike kirby), and it just lacks the originality of the first entry. Again, I haven't played it, but I can't stand the art style and the medeocre reviews keep me from trying it. And, I have enough games as it is.  :P Too many humble bundles and classic JRPGs to catch up on.

fingerz

Yeah, in comparison to Kirby: Triple Deluxe, it's nothing. I haven't really started playing it yet 'cause I want to beat Pokemon Link: Battle! first. If I take a day off playing that game, I get seriously rusty... At the moment, I'm able to get combos of around 150 without even trying, so I'm just gonna keep going with it at the moment. XD

Yugi

Maelstrom

FEZ. It's a completionist's nightmare.

monkeybull223

Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).

SlowPokemon

Decided to go through Professor Layton in chronological order. So I'm on Last Specter. Let's see how far I get with this.