News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Nah, I agree with him. I noticed it a little bit while I was playing, but it finally hit me once I put the songs on my iPod. Whenever a Skyward Sword would come up on shuffle, I'd skip it without thinking too much. Despite being orchestrated I think it had the weakest soundtrack of the 3D Zelda games. There still were some amazing songs though (Skyloft, anything Ghirahim related)

TheZeldaPianist275

Nah, I think SS had a great soundtrack.  The tracks grew less catchy because of full orchestration, but they're still great.

Gary, I can't believe you said that immediately after finishing.  The ending music was unreal.

GaryOak

Yea there were some great songs but overall it didn't impress me. I liked TP ost a lot more.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Zunawe

The only songs I can actually remember from Skyward Sword are the Ghirahim theme, the Ghirahim battle theme, and The Sky. I'm sure I'd recognize much more, but I can't remember the sound of anything else.

I personally thought it was a fairly mediocre Zelda game. There were some fun moments recognizing hints at past games, and the game was fun overall, but I think it lost way too much with the semi-open world versus the open world of every other 3D zelda.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

I finished Trials and Tribulations! It was a great game, and my favorite of the series so far. :) I already have Apollo Justice, I'll play it soon enough (probably after I get done with Dream Team haha).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

completed Pikmin 3. I wonder what these secret files will do...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Halfway through Episode 2 of Apollo Justice. I swear to god if one more person says "panties"

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

One of the characters has a habit of stealing them.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

In Apollo Justice, just finished Episode 3 "Turnabout Serenade." Holy FUCK that was a long trial.

Can't wait for episode 4, heard it's the best in the game. And when I finish it should be just about time for Mario & Luigi Dream Team B) life is good.

K-NiGhT

I'm trying to pick a game to play for MartianMedia but I am having absolutely 0 lucks.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 08, 2013, 08:13:22 PMIn Apollo Justice, just finished Episode 3 "Turnabout Serenade." Holy FUCK that was a long trial.

Can't wait for episode 4, heard it's the best in the game. And when I finish it should be just about time for Mario & Luigi Dream Team B) life is good.

How do you feel about Apollo Justice so far? I thought it was a good game, but it definitely wasn't as good as the other AA games.
I finally decided to play Xenoblade again. I tried finishing all the quests I had available, but holy crap I've been doing sidequests for over 6 hours and I'm not done yet... gonna continue the story instead.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on April 03, 2013, 10:44:36 AMUnnecessary ad is unnecessary.

Anyway, playing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Is it fun?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on August 10, 2013, 07:54:38 AMHow do you feel about Apollo Justice so far? I thought it was a good game, but it definitely wasn't as good as the other AA games.

Spoiler
I like Apollo a lot, but Phoenix is an entirely different character and Apollo is basically a carbon copy of the old Phoenix. Also, unfortunately, the first three cases aren't really on par with the other games, especially episode 2 which ranks as my least favorite case of the series.

Also, Apollo is kind if getting gypped in his own game, like especially with episode 4 so far--it's a lot more about Phoenix than it is Apollo, and I feel like Apollo should have more to do with it. It's great that they let you play as Phoenix, but it just seems a bit out of place in a game about Apollo. He doesn't have any sort of backstory like Phoenix did.

It's still great because there's no such thing as a bad Ace Attorney game, but it's a bit of a disappointment after Trials and Tribulations.
[close]