News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: GaryOak on June 19, 2013, 02:53:33 AMEveryone seems to be having so much fun with the new AC (here and irl). I kinda want it too now although I don't even know what that game is about.

Haha same. I've never been into the AC games but everyone seems to love it.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 17, 2013, 07:34:59 PMD:  No, no it wasn't.  I'm probably biased because it was my introduction to the series, but even playing it now, it did some things I really like.

You're biased. It was bad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Oracle of Ages

Mermaid's Cave

I'm THIS close to ragequit.

BlackDragonSlayer

In addition to FF6 (Dinosaur Forest is a great place to level grind!):

Perfect Dark: Trying to complete all the missions on Perfect Agent, get Gold on all weapons, and unlock all the cheats (which usually involves speedrunning a lot of frustrating missions).

LittleBigPlanet 2: Working on finishing Umbra 2; I hope to complete it before the summer is over.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Got OoT3D. Never played it on N64, so I hope it is every bit as good as people say it is!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

It's quite an enjoyable game. It can be a real pain in the ass at some parts xD but the music is PHENOMENAL and the 3D graphics are excellent. You certainly will like it at least a little.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Good!

Yeah I've heard stories of the infamous Water Temple...i'm scared.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

It's not that bad... it's just that if you miss something there's a lot of backtracking involved... but I'm sure you'll be fine. :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm actually playing through it a second time on Master Quest and I'm on the Water Temple.

Water Temple + Master Quest = O_O

Yugi

Wiiplayer26

I finished Mega Man X4 the other day (the final boss was challenging, but not too bad once I learned the pattern of his attacks). I'm up to the final stages of X5 so I'll hopefully beat it within a day or two. That'll just leave one more X game to finish on the collection! I might play the Wii Tales of Symphonia next.

blueflower999

Have fun with the Shadow Devil. Or did you already do him?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wiiplayer26

Nope, not yet. I'm going to go back through the regular stages to get as many items as I can find before I attempt the final stages. Do you have to do them all in one sitting like most of the other Mega Man games? You could save pretty much right before the final boss in X4 - can you do that in X5 as well?

blueflower999

I have no idea. I have yet to play Mega Man X. Ask Dudeman.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

I encountered a Brachiosaur. Terra used Life 3 on Edgar, and Edgar doublecast Ultima, for 9,999 damage each time. Edgar was about to doublecast Ultima again (which would surely kill the foul beast after attacks from other party members)... but... it used Sneeze on Edgar...

Annihilated... ._.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 26, 2013, 08:51:28 PMI encountered a Brachiosaur. Terra used Life 3 on Edgar, and Edgar doublecast Ultima, for 9,999 damage each time. Edgar was about to doublecast Ultima again (which would surely kill the foul beast after attacks from other party members)... but... it used Sneeze on Edgar...

Annihilated... ._.
Well at least you didn't get a game over.