The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

That's a good reason to play a game
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Haha it is! I know Ni no Kuni is an amazing game, and everyone's been telling me that FF13 is meh, so I don't want to be more disappointed when I play it x)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

KefkaticFanatic

Borrowed Spirit Tracks from Ruto since it's the only canon Zelda game I haven't played O:

me irl
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

KefkaticFanatic

Sure hope it's better than Phantom Hourglass D;

me irl
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

It improves on a lot, but I still say Phantom Hourglass is a phenomenal game too.  Just takes a different direction.

SlowPokemon

I know several people who say Spirit Tracks is terrible, including my brother who is a big Zelda fan and even enjoyed Phantom Hourglass. I've also met people who like it, however. TZP is the first person I've heard call it "phenomenal" tho

TheZeldaPianist275

::)

Still though, I don't see any way you can call either of those games "terrible."  Yes, they have a lot to live up to, and I agree they don't quite reach the heights of some of the earlier games.  Just because they're not the best in a series doesn't make them bad though.

Roz~

But Phantom Hourglass was bad. Spirit Tracks wasn't as bad as PH though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 16, 2013, 08:56:42 PMBorrowed Spirit Tracks from Ruto since it's the only canon Zelda game I haven't played O:
Go play the CD-I games. Now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Roz~ on June 17, 2013, 04:08:30 PMBut Phantom Hourglass was bad. Spirit Tracks wasn't as bad as PH though.

D:  No, no it wasn't.  I'm probably biased because it was my introduction to the series, but even playing it now, it did some things I really like.

Zunawe

Phantom Hourglass was frustrating at times. Spirit Tracks less so, but that one bug race thing in the cave was terrible. I can't say I was fond of the invincible enemies, but I didn't dislike the games at all. I would never call them terrible, but I can't say they were amazing either.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

GaryOak

Everyone seems to be having so much fun with the new AC (here and irl). I kinda want it too now although I don't even know what that game is about.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

fank009

At the moment im doing a nuzlocke challenge on Pokemon leaf green,
At that stage of grinding before the elite 4 :/
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...