News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

That's a good reason to play a game
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Haha it is! I know Ni no Kuni is an amazing game, and everyone's been telling me that FF13 is meh, so I don't want to be more disappointed when I play it x)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

KefkaticFanatic

Borrowed Spirit Tracks from Ruto since it's the only canon Zelda game I haven't played O:

me irl
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

KefkaticFanatic

Sure hope it's better than Phantom Hourglass D;

me irl
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

It improves on a lot, but I still say Phantom Hourglass is a phenomenal game too.  Just takes a different direction.

SlowPokemon

I know several people who say Spirit Tracks is terrible, including my brother who is a big Zelda fan and even enjoyed Phantom Hourglass. I've also met people who like it, however. TZP is the first person I've heard call it "phenomenal" tho

TheZeldaPianist275

::)

Still though, I don't see any way you can call either of those games "terrible."  Yes, they have a lot to live up to, and I agree they don't quite reach the heights of some of the earlier games.  Just because they're not the best in a series doesn't make them bad though.

Roz~

But Phantom Hourglass was bad. Spirit Tracks wasn't as bad as PH though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 16, 2013, 08:56:42 PMBorrowed Spirit Tracks from Ruto since it's the only canon Zelda game I haven't played O:
Go play the CD-I games. Now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Roz~ on June 17, 2013, 04:08:30 PMBut Phantom Hourglass was bad. Spirit Tracks wasn't as bad as PH though.

D:  No, no it wasn't.  I'm probably biased because it was my introduction to the series, but even playing it now, it did some things I really like.

Zunawe

Phantom Hourglass was frustrating at times. Spirit Tracks less so, but that one bug race thing in the cave was terrible. I can't say I was fond of the invincible enemies, but I didn't dislike the games at all. I would never call them terrible, but I can't say they were amazing either.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

GaryOak

Everyone seems to be having so much fun with the new AC (here and irl). I kinda want it too now although I don't even know what that game is about.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

fank009

At the moment im doing a nuzlocke challenge on Pokemon leaf green,
At that stage of grinding before the elite 4 :/
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...