News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Just finished Far Cry 3. I liked it. Not my favorite game, or the best game I've ever played, but it was entertaining and there's a lot of stuff to do. I only wish you didn't have to magically transport to a random stage for every single boss fight.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Finished Bioshock at 3 in the morning. Now onto the second one...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Absolutely loved Boishock. Best game I ever played on the 360, hands down. Waiting to borrow Infinite from a friend since I'm a cheap bastard.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Actually, you're just a bastard.

I'm doing random rescue jobs and stuff in Gates to Infinity because I don't want to start Star Fox if I only have today to play it before back to school.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: Zunawe on April 07, 2013, 11:19:04 AMJust finished Far Cry 3. I liked it. Not my favorite game, or the best game I've ever played, but it was entertaining and there's a lot of stuff to do. I only wish you didn't have to magically transport to a random stage for every single boss fight.
Cassowaries.

Roz~

Just bought Evoland. Holy crap that game looks great. Hopefully I'll enjoy the game since I'm a huge FF/Zelda fan.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wiiplayer26

I finished Fire Emblem a while ago, so I've been playing through the Mega Man games on the Anniversary Collection. I'm up to Mega Man 7, which I will hopefully finish in a day or two (Wily sure is tough!).

Dudeman

Quote from: Wiiplayer26 on April 10, 2013, 08:25:16 PM(Wily sure is tough!).
Apparently, the developers made the final boss really hard just for the heck of it. (Keiji Inafune specifically said (and I quote), "Let's make the very last fight insanely hard!")
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Wiiplayer26

Quote from: Dudeman on April 10, 2013, 09:17:57 PMApparently, the developers made the final boss really hard just for the heck of it. (Keiji Inafune specifically said (and I quote), "Let's make the very last fight insanely hard!")

Well, they succeeded there!  :P But that's a good thing - I found the previous few Mega Man games to be on the easier side, so I'm glad to have a good challenge! The most annoying thing isn't so much losing to Wily again and again, but having to go through the 8 bosses again and again each time I get a game over...

SuperFireKirby

I actually found MM7 to be easiest of the original 9. Mostly because it was the first one I ever managed to actually beat. MM2 was a friggin nightmare tho.

Wiiplayer26

Except for Wily, I'd agree with that. Once you learn their patterns it's pretty easy to beat most of the bosses without their weakness, and the stages weren't all that hard. I'm not sure which one I'd say was the hardest, though - possibly 1 or 2, but it's hard to say for sure, and each one had difficult parts. I hated those moving platforms that also shot at you in MM1!

blueflower999

The only Mega Man game I've been able to beat so far is 10.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wiiplayer26

Phew, I finally beat him! It took many tries and it was a close battle (I used my last E-tank and had around 30% of my life left), but I'm glad I finally won. I was getting so tired of beating the 8 bosses and Wily's first form over and over again...On to Mega Man 8!

Yugi

I can't get past Heat Man's stage on MM2, stupid disappearing blocks.