News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 29, 2013, 10:28:26 AMGet Ni No kuni pls

Yeah I def will!
And I bought the PS3 with my bf so I got it for cheap. Also Skullgirls looks pretty cool I might get it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dudeman

I was recently gifted Terraria on Steam, so now I'm playing that. I'm hooked!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Alternating between Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and PMD Gates to Infinity. Whenever I get tired of one, I switch to the other for a while XD.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

So I bought Amnesia with one of the Humble Bundles last year and finally played it today.

fack.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

^I'm pissed. I bought it super cheap on steam, but my crapeh compooter can't play it. One more month until I upgrade, though...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 31, 2013, 07:05:14 PM^I'm pissed. I bought it super cheap on steam, but my crapeh compooter can't play it. One more month until I upgrade, though...
Your computer: it is a fine machine, but can it run Crysis?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 31, 2013, 07:05:14 PM^I'm pissed. I bought it super cheap on steam, but my crapeh compooter can't play it. One more month until I upgrade, though...
Whatever you do, don't trust Ray Charles the Lamp. His drug addiction will betray you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Since I'm now a proud owner of a WiiU, Nintendo Land and NFS: Most Wanted U.
Wanted to buy NSMBU, but it was impossible to find and my copy of NFS:MWU was the last one in the store ._.

Roz~

Finally found Fire Emblem: Awakening today! Got it brand new for only $20. So I'm playing that.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Roz~ on April 01, 2013, 02:29:56 PMFinally found Fire Emblem: Awakening today! Got it brand new for only $20. So I'm playing that.

What?!? How?

Roz~

'cause someone gave me money and thus the game ended up costing me only $20. =P

Dude

Unnecessary ad is unnecessary.

Anyway, playing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Pit0010

trying to get 3 stars for all my races and cups in mario kart 7
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030