What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SocialFox on January 16, 2013, 07:34:14 PMLooking at their youtube reviews, I notice that they praise any Call of Duty Clones, and Shun most other games.
First-person shooters are not bad games; they are tons of fun in multiplayer with friends.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on January 16, 2013, 07:21:22 PMPlease tell me I'm not the only one who couldn't figure out how to beat the Ring Wraiths.
My older brother seemed to like the demo... I haven't gotten a chance to play it yet.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: Zunawe on January 16, 2013, 07:21:22 PMPlease tell me I'm not the only one who couldn't figure out how to beat the Ring Wraiths.
Did you hit them with torches?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zunawe

Many times. I swear I tried everything.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Is this boss in the actual game.

And if yes, tell me what boss it is, I might find something that can help.

Dudeman

If the boss battle is against five ringwraiths at the top of Weathertop, then yes.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yugi

I found something

In this new scenario, you'll be able to switch between Frodo and Sam. But, they're both basically in different area – Frodo is invisible, Sam is visible. The two can't interact with the world in the same way. I know it sounds complicated, but we'll explain!

Frodo can interact with Wraith Lego bricks. Wraith Lego bricks are ghostly white, with mist raising up from the bricks. As Frodo, look for a pile of Wraith Legos and construct them near the center.

Once the pieces are constructed, switch to Sam and smash the bricks to find more constructable bricks. Build the hopping bricks into another Lego kindling.

As Sam, you'll need to set five fires. Set this side-fire, then set the fire in the center of the area that's already set up for Sam.

There's a third fire right of the center. Each fire you set, you'll ward off the Wraiths. Now, you only need two more!

In the background, smash the wooden Lego cart until hopping bricks pop out. Construct the parts to create a fourth kindling. Set the fire, and you've got one more to go.

Right of the Lego cart is a Lego Statue in the far background, sitting on a patterned Lego surface. Push the statue, from the background into the foreground, to drop the Statue and smash it.

The statue will shatter and leave behind Wraith Lego bricks. Switch to Frodo to construct the bricks! Switch back to Sam, and start the fire. With all five fires set, you'll move onto the next part.

Aragorn will join the fight! Now you just have to defeat all five Wraiths! To send them reeling, you'll need to use fire. Aragorn starts with fire, hit a Ring-Wraith to set it on fire, and it'll run off.

That leaves four more Wraiths to defeat. To get more torches, you'll first need to start a fire. Construct the kindling just left of center, then switch to Sam to set the fire.

Now, you'll need wood to create torches! There are rocks and rubble all around the arena. Collect them, then follow the small yellow pointers to bound-up Lego plants. Smash all three with rocks, and don't forget that Sam has a torch, too!

Light every torch on the fire, then take out the Wraiths one at a time.

Once all five are chased off, you'll complete the level.

Hope this helps.

Zunawe

Yeah, they never ran when I was throwing torches at them. It doesn't matter, it was just the demo. Thanks anyway.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Wolf

League of legends. But soon ssbb.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

Started playing No more Heroes and Castlevania: Circle of the moon again.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 18, 2009, 09:32:45 AMYou can't summon Ultima, Ultima is a badass dark magic spell.
Late but Ultima was a summon in FFXII.

blueflower999

Layton, Layton, and more Layton. Oh, and EarthBound. Gotta do some of that to rest my brain from all this stress.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Finish it up so you can write your review (which I'm expecting to be epic so don't let me down)!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

...how does one make a review "epic"? Do you expect me to be like the Angry Video Game Nerd and have a fight scene between me and Don Paolo?  :P (I'd get my rear handed to me)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Just started EarthBound and Professor Layton. And still pretty determined to beat slender...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 01, 2013, 08:16:56 PMAnd still pretty determined to beat slender...
Just keep moving, and never look behind you.

You should win on your second or third try of doing that.