News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Today is a special day. I have completed Super Mario 3D Land. All levels complete with both mario bros, all star coins collected, and gold flags. The final level was shorter than I expected, and much easier once you figure out that you can jump off an enemy by holding A at any time you're in the air (I just figured that out). If you hold jump at any point you are in the air you will jump higher off of enemies. Anyway. The final level was much harder to beat with Luigi than Mario. The first section was built for Mario's jump length, so I kept overshooting it with Luigi. Eventually I had to resort to tanooki leaves with Luigi. Also, it wasn't until my final run that I realized that you didn't have to jump on the letters to get across. . . baa-aa-aa-aa.

Great game! Now all I have to do is find all of the puzzle box star coins. I don't think I have them all. Not much to do after that. Oh! 310 lives lost over the entire game.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

I've gone back to Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I'm also playing Pokemon Emerald, Skyrim, and Halo: Reach.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 05, 2012, 09:36:24 PMI've gone back to Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Lawl, I play that almost every other day with my roommate XD
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

I wish i had wifi connection. Do you need the adapter for the wii? Or can you just use its wireless capability?

Bespinben

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 05, 2012, 10:01:03 PMI wish i had wifi connection. Do you need the adapter for the wii? Or can you just use its wireless capability?

The adapter is only necessary if the only access to the internet around you is through a wired connection.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Pokemon Emerald--just finished both hideouts

TEAM (everyone Lv39)
Sceptile
Camerupt
Sharpedo
Manectric
Swellow
Grumpig
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

My Team (After Flannery)
Grovyle (Level 26)
Azumarill (Level 29)
Torkoal (Level 25)
Electrike (Level 25)
Swellow (Level 27)
Hariyama (Level 28)

I'm trying to get my team all up to Level 35 before I challenge Norman. I think I can do it.

FSM-Reapr

I'm playing Platinum: No-Evolving-Nuzlocke-Challenge,

Just beat Byron.
Team:
Chimchar
Magmar
Floatzel
Noctowl
Bronzor
Bidoof(the boss)

K-NiGhT

I can't bring myself to do Nuzlocke challenges :/

pumpy_heart

I guess I'm becoming one of those people that browses the forums to post on any ole topic. Maybe it's tonight only.

Currently playing Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete for the PS1 and Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles for the PSP. Check out my youtube channel to see what games I've been getting and what's coming next. Hint: I haven't played Earthbound or Chrono Trigger. Which comes next?

fabbemannen

Kinda boring for me to say what I'm playing, it's still the same game. Almost 90 hours played on Xenoblade and I still haven't finished the mainstory ;D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 05, 2012, 09:36:24 PMI've gone back to Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
It's my most played game of all time, I just never can quit

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Working on Mario Kart 7 at the moment.

I have EXACTLY 2500 coins, if you can believe it, I managed to hit that number. As such, I have most of the kart parts and only have four more to unlock (excluding the ghastly glider which doesn't do anything different from the standard, and the golden steering wheel, standard kart, and glider).

I have three stars in all of the 50cc and 100cc, and at least one star in all the others for 150cc and Mirror (that's why I have the golden wheels). Now I'm concentrating on getting at least two stars for all of them. So far, I have 6/8 for 150cc, and like 1 or 2/8 for Mirror. So this should keep me busy for a while. :)

BTW, I really hate it when I get first every time and the system STILL gives me two stars! So annoying. ::)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

I got a little below 6000 coins and 3 stars in everything. I got bored with the easy CPU offline, so I did a new game, now I'm playing through the 150cc (I don't like the mirror-stages) without drifting even once. It's actually much funnier, even though I still win pretty much everything :X
I never drifted in MKW, it felt kinda weird playing with the manual, so I always went automatic there.

Zunawe

I have 3 more mirror courses to get 3 stars on. For some reason it's like I'm really good/lucky for two cups, and then I just get knocked off the edge like crazy.

I hate those times when you get 2 stars with 40 points. You really just have to be lucky with the items, because the actual racing isn't very difficult.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things