News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Does Pokemon Conquest got some kind of online stuff? Else I don't see any need to rush out and buy it.

Anyhow, I'm still play Xenoblade. Friggin' epic game that never seems to end.
Else, I tried both Goldeneye 007 and Go Vacation for the Wii. Goldeneye bored me out (original > wii-version) while Go Vacation actually had it's fun moments. I had a lot of fun with Wii Skii which is from the same developer and both of them got that extra stuff you don't see in so many games, it's like they really wanted to make the most out of the game.

Shadoninja

Bowser's Inside Story complete!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Zunawe

^Loved that game! It was kinda odd at points, but still fun. I do remember hating the part where you had to hit the colored energy balls. I found it very frustrating if I missed.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

That's one of my favorite games ^_^ some of the scenes were downright hilarious. Though the bosses were stupidly easy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

I couldn't figure out the last boss for the life of me. This was a long time ago, but still. . . Also, I don't really remember the point of a black star. . . I don't get it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: Zunawe on June 27, 2012, 09:38:35 PMI couldn't figure out the last boss for the life of me. This was a long time ago, but still. . . Also, I don't really remember the point of a black star. . . I don't get it.
What couldn't you figure out?

Zunawe

If I remember right, you had to attack the little stars first and somehow hit them back to make the boss vulnerable. I thought there was a certain attack that would do damage by just attacking directly.

I think I was in 6th grade when I played it. It's glaringly obvious now, but I was impatient as an elementary schooler.

I program things

Olimar12345

Currently playing Pikmin 2 and Skullgirls. And maybe some minecraft...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Portable Beast Military Subjugation Obtain!

SlowPokemon

fabbemannen

Xenoblade Chronicles as my maingame, then switching between different games like Pikmin 2, Mario Sports Mix, NSMBW2: The Lost Levels and a couple more.
NFS:HP is one of my favorite games on the 360, so I tried it on Wii now to get some free online. My first thoughts was WTF several times o.O

Might continue playing Lufia 1 again now that I've caught up to Naruto Shippuuden and Fairy Tail (the only anime's that I actually watch)

Shadoninja

Quote from: fabbemannen on June 23, 2012, 01:11:32 PMDoes Pokemon Conquest got some kind of online stuff? Else I don't see any need to rush out and buy it.
It appears that the only online thing is to download stuff. You can only battle locally.

Zunawe

I just got Super Mario 3D Land. I'm also chest farming for the best weapons in Dragon Quest IX, and before that was Soulsilver. If I don't have a new game, I'll usually just reset an old one and play it again. Then I'll try another one and the cycle continues.

I program things

SlowPokemon

SM3DL is great, you'll enjoy it once you get into it ^^

blueflower999

Tetris is beginning to rival Minecraft in addictiveness.
Bulbear! Blueflower999