News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ChrisLeeFan1118

I'm playing LotRO right now, it's fun, but tedious.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 06, 2012, 07:32:43 PMWATS YOUR GAMERTAG!!!!
I don't have it for Xbox, I have it for PC.

But my Gamertag is FranceCharleson

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

I've owned it for like a year but never have gotten around to playing it much...

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Progress in Super Mario 3D Land:
Worlds 1-8: All star medals, I have reached the top of the goal posts, and played through all levels with both Mario and Luigi.
Same goes for World S1.

I have all the star coins in worlds S1-S3 as well as S7, but I'm not sure how many I've played through with both Mario and Luigi. I think maybe I've done that up to World S3?

Anyway, now I have at least beaten every level in the game, besides that last one with ridiculous requirements. This game is very, very fun. I had forgotten just how fun, haha. Some of those levels are SO hard though. I have no idea how I'm going to get the star coins in some of them like S8-2. That one took me a ridiculous amount of time to beat WITHOUT concentrating on the star coins. All I managed to pick up was the first one.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Borderlands still...

But i'm going today to get Minecraft 360!

EFitTrainr

Minecraft and Epic Mickey. Knight, do you have minecraft for the computer?
I like food.

K-NiGhT

EFitTrainr

I don't know what you're talking about.
I like food.

K-NiGhT

Is funny cuz the edited message still pops up

fabbemannen

Ah, plugged in my PS1 to get the last percents on Spyro 1 which is the only one of the originals that I haven't got 100% (or 117% like in the third...)
Not too surprising it was 120% you needed ;D

Trying to get all the chest-teeth in Rayman Origins.

Working my way through Lufia: Fortress of Doom (I personally like the battle-system much more in the third).

Pwning in NHL09 (32 straight wins on the highest difficulty with even teams...almost always a big difference too).

Nebbles

Working on Pokemon Emerald at the moment :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 13, 2012, 08:38:05 AMProgress in Super Mario 3D Land:
Worlds 1-8: All star medals, I have reached the top of the goal posts, and played through all levels with both Mario and Luigi.
Same goes for World S1.

I have all the star coins in worlds S1-S3 as well as S7, but I'm not sure how many I've played through with both Mario and Luigi. I think maybe I've done that up to World S3?

Anyway, now I have at least beaten every level in the game, besides that last one with ridiculous requirements. This game is very, very fun. I had forgotten just how fun, haha. Some of those levels are SO hard though. I have no idea how I'm going to get the star coins in some of them like S8-2. That one took me a ridiculous amount of time to beat WITHOUT concentrating on the star coins. All I managed to pick up was the first one.
You can do it, Slow! I LOVE the very last level! It requires a tonne of skill not do die all the way through! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn