News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Forgot to say.
I named my Phanpy "Phan Phan" after the Kirby mini-boss.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

4 Missions in 1 go. New record.
Anyway, this topic should go back to what are we playing not what's happening in our game right now.
Also, beat Fake Groudon on my first try \o/.

SlowPokemon

alright.

Playing the Professor Layton games over in anticipation of Unwound Future.

Oni-Link

I'm not really into puzzle games, but I want it.
Too bad I'm as broke as a [insert analogy here].

Roz~

Finished the first story of Final Fantasy IV : The After Years. Too bad I don't have enough Wii points to buy the others right away. ;_;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 22, 2010, 08:15:38 AMFinished the first story of Final Fantasy IV : The After Years. Too bad I don't have enough Wii points to buy the others right away. ;_;

Aaah, that sucks.

I bought my first virtual console game today, actually. >_<

Roz~

I actually need 2900 points to be able to finish the game. I'll have to spend ~40$ to buy two Wii points cards. At least I'll be able to buy a Phoenix Wright game x)

And what game did you buy?

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 20, 2010, 02:57:16 PMI just got tired from Tf2...
I went 3 weeks without it.  Also my server is awesome cause the people are awesome and usually hilarious so that helps.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I really need to try that game. Once I get a mouse so I can play on my computer, I shall buy it.

Ruto

Late to the party with my dinosaur games.

Playing the Sims 3 and Soulcalibur 3. I still can't get all the trophies in SC3...though I do enjoy the music in that game.

The Sims 3 was pretty disappointing in my opinion, first Sims game with no piano and a severe lack of stuff. I don't feel like buying an expansion pack for things they should have included in the first place!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ALPRAS

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 22, 2010, 08:20:47 PMI went 3 weeks without it.  Also my server is awesome cause the people are awesome and usually hilarious so that helps.

Do you have a server? What is it?

DrP

I've been playing A Link to the Past on VC, cause the only VG system I DON'T have is an SNES. I also got the original, because the only NES game I have is Super Mario Bros.

I actually finally beat Agahnim after starting a new file in January, so its progress for me!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 22, 2010, 08:19:42 PMI actually need 2900 points to be able to finish the game. I'll have to spend ~40$ to buy two Wii points cards. At least I'll be able to buy a Phoenix Wright game x)

And what game did you buy?

Sorry, a little late...

I got Super Mario Bros, as it's the only Mario Bros game I haven't played. >.<

And then my brother insisted on using the rest of our 2000 points (1500) on Pokemon Rumble, which he loves and I think is absolute crap...

DrP

I made the mistake of getting My Pokémon Ranch, but luckily I didn't buy the wii points... and you know if you have a form of electronic payment, you can buy Wii Points right on the Wii Shop Channel