News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Having only watched RoahmMythril's play-throughs of both games, I can safely agree. Rock Force takes risks and includes mechanics that truly make it stand out. Unlimited is...just another (fairly difficult) Mega Man fan-game. With a fanservice-y ending that not only feels forced but also is unnecessarily edgy.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on February 04, 2017, 06:44:08 PMHaving only watched RoahmMythril's play-throughs of both games, I can safely agree. Rock Force takes risks and includes mechanics that truly make it stand out. Unlimited is...just another (fairly difficult) Mega Man fan-game. With a fanservice-y ending that not only feels forced but also is unnecessarily edgy.

I liked how Unlimited used the mm1-2 and 9-10 sound effects, because that's unique to the fan games, and they're better-sounding.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dudeman on February 04, 2017, 06:44:08 PMWith a fanservice-y ending that not only feels forced but also is unnecessarily edgy.
YES. SO MUCH.

Quote from: Dudeman on February 04, 2017, 06:44:08 PMRoahmMythril
Ayy.

Also I think we can all agree that being able to play as Nitro Man makes Rock Force better than Unlimited by default.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

The "Day in the Limelight" games are good, too.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 04, 2017, 07:08:19 PMThe "Day in the Limelight" games are good, too.
I haven't gotten around to playing them yet, but I've always heard they're good.

There's also Mega Man 2.5D which came out recently. Very positive reviews.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

SlowPokemon

Twilight Princess is a Bad Game: 19 exhausting hours of tear-inducing pain

seriously this is the most frustrating and nightmarishly tedious game I've ever played

I had to stop halfway through the spooky Egypt temple because if I played for one more minute I was going to pop a blood vessel how does ANYONE find this game fun??? I figure I'm 2/3 of the way through so I'll probably try to power through the rest just to see if I like it by the end/so I can legitimately say I played the whole thing, but oh man this is frustrating me to tears hahaha

I felt the same way about Ocarina of Time for the longest time so I guess I could still come around, but maaaan has this been an unpleasant ride
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Woah, what happened to the sense of adventure you had? I thought you were liking the game!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I liked the Forest Temple but everything after that has gradually pressed down on me to the point where the game is just stressing me the hell out ahahahahaaaaaahaha
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I told you, twilight princess isn't even that good
everything involving clawshots though is totally worth it
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: jegilmer on January 30, 2017, 11:06:46 AMHas anyone played Kirby Planet Robobot? I've been playing it, it's really fun and the levels and music are great!
I've recently been playing through it rather quickly, though not 100%.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

EFitTrainr

Twilight Princess? More like

Tedious Princess
I like food.

Nitro Indigo

I hated Twilight Princess until the Snowpeak Ruins.

The most tedious game I've ever played is Children of Mana, which consists of whacking enemies who have way too much health until you kill the right one and can progress to the next floor. Evidently, action RPGs are not for me.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

LeviR.star

Has anything regarding a Kirby's 25th Anniversary game been hinted yet?

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 06, 2017, 04:21:40 PMHas anything regarding a Kirby's 25th Anniversary game been hinted yet?
A compilation that doesn't get released in Europe? =P