Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

no, i will still be able to! ill just be working 8-5

universe-X

(Getting off topic)

I've been playing Super Mario Bros. Shamefully, I haven't beaten the game Non-TAS yes x( I can now get to 8-3, however, with almost no problems and have been to 8-4 once! (This is on Wii VC)

DrP

I've beaten it... on Wii VC, havent yet on the NES orginal... oh and I beat it on the GBC version, too, but that let you continue wherever

I think I may start a new file on my Super Mario World... its probably one of my favorite Mario games to date!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 17, 2010, 09:53:21 PMI've beaten it... on Wii VC, havent yet on the NES orginal... oh and I beat it on the GBC version, too, but that let you continue wherever

I think I may start a new file on my Super Mario World... its probably one of my favorite Mario games to date!

Super Mario World was one of my least favorites, actually.

Super Mario Bros. 3 it my absolute favorite. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Super Mario Land 2 was the best.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

DrP

I havent played Super Mario Land (or 2 for that matter)... and Super Mario Bros 3, like SMB 2 was... meh

I have been, and at my beginning a Zelda fan... so i didnt get too deep with the older SMB games

universe-X

Super Mario Bros. 2 was a great game... that is, if you played the Japan version.

DrP

I forgot about SMB 2... its ok, but i only played the american version

Qew

Lego Racers....
awesomest racing game ever.

I beat that godawful Gypsy Moth, couldn't beat her when I was 6 BUT I DID NOW SO HAH

SlowPokemon

Still playing Partners in Time... beat Petey Piranha today (piranha plant wearing a diaper...)

I laughed like crazy at the scene right before that.

I also laughed at two quotes in the castle -
Toad: "I guess we'll just have to wait for it to fall off. The fungus, I mean, not her face."

Also
Toadsworth: "You will save her, won't you? I can assure you, she's not in another castle or anything.

:)

DrP

I'm sorry Mario, but Princess Peach is in another castle... hahahaha!!

I kinda wanna play super mario sunshine again!

SlowPokemon

DrP

SlowPokemon

figured! well its 11 30 here so im turning in for the nght. :D