News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Nebbles would surprise you.
We're like the only two on NSM who can hold high level FE conversations.

Olimar12345

Spoiler
[close]

Ball's in your court now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

EFitTrainr

Fucking glorious.

I just finished the main story of Omega Ruby last night, and now I'm working on the Delta episode.

I've been playing an asston of Overwatch (hmu if you wanna team up)

and I'm almost done with Spirit of Justice
I like food.

daj

Finished my FE7 Eliwood Hard Mode! ^^ Nino pretty much wrecked the last chapter. But holy crud, that was tough. Can't imagine how insane HHM will be :p

Nebbles

You used Nino and therefore you are the best

(pls talk to me about fe7)

FE7's final chapter is a challenge but MAN it's amazing
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

daj

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2016, 08:22:26 AMYou used Nino and therefore you are the best

(pls talk to me about fe7)

FE7's final chapter is a challenge but MAN it's amazing

oh yes fe7 is such an amazing game ahaha <3 ttys somewhere~

(me talking about nino. and some other stuffs. minor spoilers?)
Spoiler
Heh-heh. I actually trashed her in my Normal Mode playthroughs, but then I opened my eyes this time and saw that she was a level 5 mage with 7/8/11 offenses. Which was about how good my Erk was at level 12-ish, except with less speed. And when she grew about two levels I knew I had a demigod in my hands. Nino almost maxed out everything but defense by level 20, I got the guiding ring from the secret shop at chapter 29, and she went on to deal the finishing blow off Nergal. As well as a solo room-clear for most of the Light rooms. Dang.
[close]

I think FE7's final chapter is truly "beautifully" designed. It truly feels like a final boss fight when they throw at you unfair unit after unfair unit, and then the ultimate boss sits on his throne to duel you, but that's not even the ultimate boss yet! Hoooly crud. And then you add in the FE morality and ethics themes (Nino killing her brothers' morphs, ahh<3) and you have a masterpiece.

A well-spent 17 hours of my life, hehe. ^^

Nebbles

Yesss Nino is GREAT! One of my top est units of all time, though I also adore the est trio of Sacred Stones :D Character wise, though, Nino wins out. She's just one of the best magic users in the game.

I gotta start Hector Hard Mode soon, my "replay FE7" itch is hitting hard...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

i'm going back through all the mystery dungeon games again
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

I liked Super Mystery Dungeon better
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

PMD 1 just feels so timeless, though really they're all sweet. As you already know, I think PSMD has the weakest story, but they all tell basically the same thing anyway and PSMD has the strongest gameplay so there's that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

PMD1's plot isn't that great, but I get what they were going for; no Pokémon anything had a complex plot before. Shame they never went anywhere with the humanity's wake thing, though.

As for my opinion on PSMD...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Trainer Ave

i just related so much more with pmd2. Although i still haven't played g2i
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

WaluigiTime64

I just started playing (LoZ) Minish Cap and it's been a lot of fun actually (I struggled to put the game down, it was that fun).

I collected the Earth Element... thing and ran around for a bit before stopping. I liked the puzzles in the first dungeon and I hope that they'll get even better as the game progresses. The plot's been ok so far, nothing much to note about it right now.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.