News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 05, 2016, 07:09:49 PMthe water temple is actually really easy, but it's different than other dungeons.  You really gotta get the compass and that makes it easy
jabu jabu's belly and the shadow temple are both infinity times more irritating and hard than the water temple is

Yeah I beat the water temple last game with no problem

Also @maelstrom the major reason I'm giving it another shot is because I want to play Majora's Mask and I refuse to play it until I beat all of Ocarina
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 05, 2016, 08:24:40 PMAlso @maelstrom the major reason I'm giving it another shot is because I want to play Majora's Mask and I refuse to play it until I beat all of Ocarina
This restores my faith in humanity.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 05, 2016, 08:24:40 PMAlso @maelstrom the major reason I'm giving it another shot is because I want to play Majora's Mask and I refuse to play it until I beat all of Ocarina
Awesome. Can't wait to hear what you think.

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Update I got all the way through the water temple by myself with no outside help and I am feeling pretty accomplished

For reference this is basically where I stopped playing last time

mikey

Undertale makes earthbound less enjoyable
unmotivated

daj

Explorers of Sky. Ahh, the feels <3

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I've been struggling through it without any kind of guide. Fuck the Great Bay Temple is my current mood.

Nebbles

Yeah, no one likes Great Bay.

I'm doing a Difficult mode run of Sacred Stones, Ephriam mode.

Fuck Phantom Ship. Fuck it, fuck that map straight to hell.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

cashwarrior1

I was playing Tomodachi Life again... Now I stopped again.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 28, 2016, 10:03:00 PMI've been struggling through it without any kind of guide. Fuck the Great Bay Temple is my current mood.
same
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I'm enjoying the game (I finished the graveyard shenanigans tonight and will take on the canyon area tomorrow) but seriously the entire ocean quest was tedious and awful from start to finish. I hated it. Still, one bad section doesn't mean the whole game is bad. I'll probably write up a review of this game when I finish it (I'm not quite sure of the game's length, but I can't be too far from the end, can I?).