News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: Dudeman on May 24, 2016, 08:33:26 AMDual Destinies. It's digital-only though, I think?

yeah bro its the fifth game dont talk about shit u dont know about >:( >:( >:( >:( its very important that you actually start with number 1 in this series.

SlowPokemon

Actually Dual Destinies is a fine point to jump in but the original trilogy is better and you get more game for your money
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

I've been playing Pikmin, and I'm not very good at it. I got my first game over, and now have two blue pikmin left.

I've had Enter the Dragonfly for weeks and I still can't bring myself to play it, despite no longer worrying about other people's opinions. I can hear the disc spinning while not playing it, unlike Pikmin, which has caused me to have some silly worry that it's going to burn my Wii's optical drive. The most likely explanation is that it just has more data on it.

(Also, there's a GameCube version of A New Beginning. That game is eight hours long, and I assume it's because most of the PS2's 4.7GB disc space was taken up by FMVs. Is the GameCube version multi-disc or something?)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Maelstrom

Pianist Da Sootopolis

As nerdy as this is, I uncovered my old copy of Yugioh World Championship 2007. Been playing it here and there.
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

I am really trying to give Stella glow a chance here, but the battle mechanics are so unappealing. They're suuuper slow and the worst part is that the D-pad is permanently fixed in one manner,  making what would normally be up, right, and essentially shifting the D pad clockwise.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Is the game itself any good though? I mean, with bad mechanics and controls there isn't tons left I guess but are there any pluses?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nebbles

Finally playing more of Chrono Trigger. Really, really enjoying it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 27, 2016, 10:44:39 PMIs the game itself any good though? I mean, with bad mechanics and controls there isn't tons left I guess but are there any pluses?

They overshadow what would be an excellent game otherwise, from what I've seen so far.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 27, 2016, 09:54:48 PMI am really trying to give Stella glow a chance here, but the battle mechanics are so unappealing. They're suuuper slow and the worst part is that the D-pad is permanently fixed in one manner,  making what would normally be up, right, and essentially shifting the D pad clockwise.
Aw man, I really wanted Stella Glow, it'd be the first "Fire Emblem" style RPG I'd play. It seemed really fun and the demo was really enjoyable.

Olimar12345

Well if you played and liked the demo, chances are the horrible mechanics won't bother you.

cashwarrior1

Well, like two hours of the demo was cutscenes, soo...

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Tobbeh99

Just bought Castlevania: Judgement. Really fun game actually! It's very different in that it's a fighting game, but it's pretty cool to play as Simon, Dracula and other Castlevania characters in a fighting game! It's also really fun playing as Maria, lol. She just seem so strong! She got an attack that summons an owl or something which you can use preemptively, so you can summon the owl and then go in with the owl covering you if you get hit. Crazy good, lol!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

My wallet said I should finish the games I have before I get more.
Yet, somehow, I ended up with FE: Fates and Zero Escape: VLR.