News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 13, 2016, 02:57:41 PMWhat's your favorite part of Dual Destinies? I think the special episode "Turnabout Reclaimed" is the best in that game.

I haven't played that because I already knew what happened at the end :/

I thought that Turnabout Academy was the best main story case, because it didn't revolve around the 'magical third person' (which I understand is important to the story in the cases involving the phantom because that's the point) and because all the characters balanced each other out, you never felt over-raged at one character, because soon you were talking to a completely different character.

What about your favourite case overall?

Mine has to be Rise from the Ashes for being the long beast it is, but also the development of all the characters and introduction of SL-9
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Altissimo

i dont use case titles because i can never fuckin remember them but my faves are 1-4, 3-5 and the 3rd case of investigations 2

SlowPokemon

I love all of the games haha but Justice For All is probably my favorite. Especially The Lost Turnabout and Farewell, My Turnabout.

Also yeah Rise from the Ashes is great I love it. Idk I like all of AA

Play the Investigations games if you haven't.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nitro Indigo

Turnabout Storm is my favourite. =P (Even though I never finished watching that...)

Might buy Dawn of the Dragon sometime soon. It is the second one in the series, right?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Ōkami~MD

Oh yeah, the investigations games..... I really liked case 2 in the first one and case 4 in the second because blaise is just so evil  :P
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

SlowPokemon

I think that's the first time I've heard anything other than bland indifference about the airlines case.

The only one I loved from the first game was case 5. Game 2 is great from case 3 onward though (not that I didn't like case 1 and 2 of GK2, but they dragged on for way way way too long, especially the second one. GK2 is the only AA game that I speed the text up for when I replay).

Ōkami~MD

GK2 is probably the most story heavy in how much the cases link together, because all of them are relevant, even the first (this is true for GK1 as well but not important enough really) and of a sizeable length.

I can see why people might think the airlines case is a bit ....meh but I just felt it was where the main story started to pick up. Shame about case 3 though. Lance didn't even LOOK like an AA character to me
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

Nitro Indigo

Are you talking about the Japan-only Ace Attorney game?
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Altissimo

Investigations 2 is japan only so yeah

Nitro Indigo

Investigations is the point-and-click one, right?

Ōkami~MD

Isn't that all ace attorney games?
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

SlowPokemon

Amusingly, it's actually LESS point and click than the others because you control a character in some sequences.

Sebastian

Here is a game that I just found. It's oddly addicting.
http://slither.io/

Nitro Indigo

^I'm playing it now. It's like agar.io combined with that old phone game called Snake.

Ōkami~MD

*hairflip*
FABULOUS