News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

jegilmer

Has anyone played Unravel? It looks like a really good game, I might get it soon.

jegilmer

Update: I got Unravel. The graphics are really great and so are the mechanics! I've only played through the first map of  the game so far though.

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I'm playing Nothing. It's really puzzling.

Dudeman

Indeed. I'm trying to figure out how one can play nothing in the first place.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

E. Gadd Industries

Currently, I am participating in the available golf tournaments in Mario Golf: World Tour. I played the Near-Pin challenge this morning; I'm normally good at those, but I kept hitting fat shots, though, and the ball kept ending up in the rough. I'll redo it tomorrow though. I will get at least a silver trophy.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

the legend of Zelda phantom hourglass
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Nitro Indigo

Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise. After all these years, I finally managed to get every pinata with help from the internet, and finally got the "ultimate" pinata, so to speak... only to discover that all I could do with it was de-age it or release it. What was even the point?!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

My copy of Trace Memory for the Nintendo DS arrived today, so I'll be playing that soon enough. I'm pretty sure it's the last game I'll ever have to buy for that system. I can't think of anything else I haven't played.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

TooFarGann

I am playing LoZ OoT trying to complete as much as possible as child Link. Currently stuck in the Silver Rupee room of the shadow temple.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Altissimo on April 12, 2016, 09:50:33 AMghost trick?

Duh ofc I've played Ghost Trick

It's great, it was like Layton meets Ace Attorney but without being the actual Layton meets Ace Attorney
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.