News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 27, 2015, 04:31:28 PMThe more I've played the game, the more I love and hate the soundtrack. It's so beautiful, and yet, I don't feel a connection between the individual songs and the areas they play in. I can only say a certian song played in a specific area just because that's the title of the song.
It's maybe not the perfect fit. In our classics like Pokémon and Zelda, the music kinda adheres to the the areas and events. The soundtrack to this game is a little more standalone. Kinda like really good background music. But it's still great.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

It's not that it's a bad fit. In fact, it fits perfectly. It just isn't that musically memorable.

Maelstrom

I'm on a roll. I beat all-zones mode in Crypt of the Necrodancer with Melody (2.1% of owners have done that, according to steam)

Maelstrom

Yayyy triple post..... Someone stop this chain
So, I've been playing EarthBound, and this monstrocity of a song came up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I02_S0Jre3Q
Why is this even considered music. I think my ears will bleed if I have to listen to this much longer.

blueflower999

Okay that's seriously one of my favorite pieces in the game just because of how off the wall it is
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yug_Guy

I've been playing Earthbound as well, and I am always shocked by how it can manage to keep me at a loss for words. Just when you think it doesn't get any weirder than ducks with googly eyes, Shigesato Itoi somehow finds a way to surprise you yet again.

Nebbles

I'm in Summers at the moment in EarthBound, gotta get back to it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on July 07, 2015, 09:17:27 PMI'm in Summers at the moment in EarthBound, gotta get back to it.
Exactly this actually
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I'm at some point later in the game but I'm grinding out Super Starmen for the Sword of Kings and it takes forever .__.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

AwesomeYears

Geez, everyone is playing Earthbound! (I'm at Twoson BTW)

KefkaticFanatic

I've been slowly playing it on my phone for the past year or so.  Recently passed through Deep Darkness.

EDIT: Haaa that dungeon music is the best, I was heavily amused by that part.

me irl
[close]

TheDreamingHawk

I'm playing EB with the stair glitch for amusement, and got to the Electro Specter boss at level 10. Currently fighting Fobbies because if I don't the battle will be impossible to win. I also snatched the Legendary Bat from Cave of the Past (Took forever since the enemies will one hit KO everything at my level) and the three others from going to Dalaam early but it's still interesting to play in a completely random order.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 07, 2015, 08:26:15 PMYayyy triple post..... Someone stop this chain
So, I've been playing EarthBound, and this monstrocity of a song came up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I02_S0Jre3Q
Why is this even considered music. I think my ears will bleed if I have to listen to this much longer.
Now I want to do an arrangement of this XD
what is shitpost

mikey

Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

If there's any way to play it with any of you guys, let me know.

super fun game by the way
unmotivated

Maelstrom