News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

dude why even bring up brawl, melee is like the only definitive smash yo
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

More accurately brawl is the only not definitive smash.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

It may not be the best smash but it's my favorite
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I just got an android. Are there actually any good games for it?

Zunawe

Arguably more than the app store. You just have to look for them. Try ICE.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Wow. Both those games have multiple reviews complaining about the latest update.

KefkaticFanatic

Every app has reviews complaining about the latest update

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Yes, but reviews complaining about now forced microtransactions are not a good sign.

FierceDeity

Just for the love of god don't download candy crush

The score is awful (even for a mobile game), the idea of a seemingly endless game with a super steep "pay to win" curve is pretty despicable, and King is just an all around awful company, especially when it comes to "protecting their IP". There are a lot of popular mobile games that I actually enjoy/respect (Rovio is a pretty good company), but candy crush is far from one of them.

Oh, and (shameless family plug) my brother/the company he's working with kinda recently finished developing their game "Boogey Boy". It's a 3D sidescrolling runner that I've personally had a lot of fun with, and they have a free demo version on google play if you don't want to spend the $2/if you want to try it out first.

SuperFireKirby

I don't fucking understand Candy Crush. It's a dumb looking Bejeweled remake that earns a million dollars a day off of stupid people. dafuq

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

Let it be known that the thought of downloading candy crush never crossed my mind.

braix

I tried CC for a few days and I hated it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.